#128505 Error in the elementor
moemylo1976-bbf83999 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- I have a problem. When I edit page via the elementor, I see this errors.
- And I wanna change footer info. But when I update text in the elementor on the site isn’t new info and I see old text..
Site with WPML plugin and activeted..Tatyana Hutsol Support Team 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Please provide login details to the wp-admin panel, not only to FTP.
What you see in the editor, are just warnings, not errors, and they can be ignored.
Seems you have “display_errors” function enabled in your hosting control panel and that’s why the warnings are shown.
Please ask your hosting provider support to disable it.
As for the footer, we need access to the WP Dashboard to check the settings.
Regards.Privatemoemylo1976-bbf83999 2 months, 2 weeks agoThis reply has been marked as private.Tatyana Hutsol Support Team 2 months, 2 weeks ago
As for the footer, you need to create different Footer templates for different languages https://prnt.sc/1mb36fv and add different titles so you can differentiate the templates. Add needed content for each template. Then go to Jupiter X > Theme Styles > select the needed language > Footer and select the template you created for that language https://prnt.sc/1mb45zm .
Now I see you have one footer template for all languages.
Let us know the result.
Regards.moemylo1976-bbf83999 2 months, 2 weeks ago
One more problem with elementor
When I go to the edit the header. I see this error. And redirect me to the Posts page.. Why? How can I edit header ??Amir Rather Support Team 2 months, 2 weeks ago
I switched the Elementor Loader method in Elementor > Settings https://take.ms/q0AR5
Please check now 🙂
Regadrsmoemylo1976-bbf83999 2 months, 1 week ago
Hello. I wanna intigration orders to bitrix24. Did you work with this CRM?Tatyana Hutsol Support Team 2 months, 1 week ago
Unfortunately no. Please take our apologies.
Our theme is compatible with the Woocommerce plugin where you can make orders and take payments.
Regards.Privatemoemylo1976-bbf83999 2 months, 1 week agoThis reply has been marked as private.Tatyana Hutsol Support Team 2 months, 1 week ago
There is only screenshot_3 file attached, others are missing.
Could you attach the rest?
Regards.Privatemoemylo1976-bbf83999 2 months, 1 week agoThis reply has been marked as private.Privatemoemylo1976-bbf83999 2 months, 1 week agoThis reply has been marked as private.Alexander Hutsol Support Team 2 months, 1 week ago
1. I see the language switcher is shown on mobile https://prnt.sc/1q9tdsi . As for the burger menu, you don’t have a menu added in the Header template https://prnt.sc/1q9teze . Add JX Navigation Menu element to show the menu.
2. Desktop margin values were too big for mobile and they were applied there too in Customizer > Woocommerce > Product List > Style > Image. I set margins to 0 for mobile https://prnt.sc/1q9tmnv and the images are visible now https://prnt.sc/1q9tojd .
3. Currently I don’t see the horizontal line. Could you please re-check?
4. As for the horizontal scroll for products, I edited “Телевізори” page and removed the Offset value for “Horizontal Orientation” for mobile https://prnt.sc/1q9u6p6 and it fixed the scroll.
5. Could you clarify screenshot_1? There is no any text in your last post.