#60498 Error saving action: Table

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Error saving action: Table

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

i AM NOT ABLE TO LOAD ANY OF YOUR JUPITER TEMPLATES W/O GETTING AN ERROR BOX POPPING UP UPON INSTALL.

<div class=”jupiterx-modal-header”>
    <h3 class=”jupiterx-modal-title”>Something went wrong!</h3>
    </div>
    <div class=”jupiterx-modal-desc”>Error saving action: Table ‘logoclic_wrdp2.wp_actionscheduler_actions’ doesn’t exist</div>

Dan Gillen

Something went wrong!
    Error saving action: Table ‘logoclic_wrdp2.wp_actionscheduler_actions’ doesn’t exist

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with wp-admin and FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue. Also, specify the template name you want to install.

Thank you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Private
    Dan Gillen
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

hey there

Sorry but there are no WordPress dashboard access details and we also need it to check the problem, please provide them as well

Best regards

Private
    Dan Gillen
    Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Which template did you want to install? I just tried one of our templates and it worked just fine, take a look here: https://logoclick.com/rushpromo/

Waiting for your reply

Private
    Dan Gillen
    Nodari Support Team

Good morning

Check agian please, it’s imported šŸ™‚

Private
    Dan Gillen
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Dan

Honestly, I did absolutely nothing, I just imported template and it worked from the first try for me, please note, system status in the Jupiter X control panel shows that everything is normal, based on this data there is nothing that can stop template installation script šŸ™‚

Thanks

Dan Gillen

%Thanks!

Can you help me with something else?

I am setting up my products and I have 1400 product images in my media library that came 300 pixels wide by 300.

When I view them on the single product page they are HUGE AND FUZZY, cause the place hold is resizing them and making them huge! Can we edit the script or do something so the show actual size in the product page please? Is there a plugin for that maybe?

Nodari Support Team

Good morning

You can use JetWoobuilder to built custom single product template with the predefined featured image size, so, no need to edit theme files for this šŸ™‚ take a look here: https://crocoblock.com/knowledge-base/articles/jetwoobuilder-how-to-create-and-set-a-single-product-page-template/

Let me know how it worked šŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login