#130550 Error with news plugin: division by zero error

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Error with news plugin: division by zero error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I use this WP plugin to display news.

I had Jupiter v5.9.2 running with WPBakery Visual Composer (Modified Version) v5.2.1 & jupiter donut v1.0.2

I had no problems with that version and now I upgraded to the Jupiter version 6.9, WPBakery Visual Composer (Modified Version) v6.6.0 and Jupiter Donut v1.3.0

Now when a news page is open, this error gets displayed ontop of the site:

Warning: Division by zero in C:\xampp\apps\wordpress\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\jupiter-donut\includes\helpers\image-resize.php on line 174

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in C:\xampp\apps\wordpress\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\jupiter-donut\includes\helpers\image-resize.php on line 181

When looking into that file I see the function “public static function resize_by_id_adaptive( $attachment_id, $image_size, $width, $height, $crop = true, $dummy = true )”.

The arguments are filled with:

• $image_size: ‘crop’
    • $width: 1100
    • $height:
    • $crop: 1
    • $dummy: 1

That $height has no value cause this error because:

$ratio_factor = ($width && $height) ? ($width / $height) : false;            <== will be set to false

$mobile_height = ($mobile_width) ? $mobile_width / $ratio_factor : false;         <== $mobile_width(736) / 0 cause the error

Except that the error message is shown ontop of the page, the page looks and works like it should. Should I just modify the code a bit to prevent the error message or should I do something else?

PS: I can’t share any FTP access because the website is currently not live

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Could you please upload your site to any hosting service and provide us with wp-admin and FTP access to it to check the issue?

I tried to replicate it on a test installation but don’t see the mentioned warnings.

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login