#130528 Errors between jupiter x and jet woobuilder

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Errors between jupiter x and jet woobuilder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    <span class="Y2IQFc" lang="en">I am having multiple crashes between jupiter x and jet woobuilder. I understand that we do not have the right to speak with crocoblock support since we do not have our own license but through your topic, and that is why you should answer questions related to it. There is a problem with the application of the templates made with jet woo builder, especially those of "my account". I get an error: Deprecated: Your theme version of my-account.php template has been deprecated since version 2.6. Use the latest version, which supports multiple account pages and navigation, from WC 2.6.0 instead. in /home/customer/www/tibeti.es/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5083

I also get this error in the wordpress dashboard that I don't know if it has something to do with it: Notice: WP_Scripts :: localize has been called incorrectly. The $ l10n parameter must be an array. To pass arbitrary data to scripts, use the wp_add_inline_script () function instead. Please visit Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.7.0). in /home/customer/www/tibeti.es/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5535</span>
    Nodari Support Team

hi there

Sorry for the problems, can you please also provide Url of your website?

Regards

Private
    Dhaump Infinity
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Dhaump Infinity
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Unfortunately, I was not able to log in because of this problem: https://prnt.sc/1r6jfl9 admin details combination is not correct, so I cant check and provide any feedback.

So sorry to hear that, usually theme starts without problems, I believe if you allow me to investigate it we can find a reason that can be fixed, although refund is your choice, you may follow this doc page:

and one of our team members will issue a refund

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login