#132753 Errors/issue after updating Jupiter theme

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Errors/issue after updating Jupiter theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to update my Jupiter theme and running into some issues/fatal errors.

• This site is currently running Jupiter 6.1.6 and WP 5.8.1.
    • PRIOR to updating, when I go into the Jupiter Control Panel, I’m seeing an error “unable to parse response as JSON” (see attachment: Jupiter-screen-1.png).

First, performed a site backup with my host, SiteGround. Then I attempted to update to Jupiter 6.10.0 via the Jupiter Control Panel (Updates > Version 6.10.0 > Update button). This broke my site (see attachment Jupiter-screen-2.png for the front-end error). And when I tried to update required plugins, by clicking the “Required Plugins Installation” button, I got the “Sorry you are not allowed to access this page” error (see attachment Jupiter-screen-3.png).

I then did a restore from my backup and tried to download the theme files for Jupiter 6.10.0 and update via FTP. Same exact issue.

I then tried updating to an earlier version, Jupiter 6.7. Same issue again.

So I restored my site again from the backup and now I’m at a loss for what to try to do. I know I need to update the theme…and updated required plugins…but can’t seem to get it to work without a fatal error.

Please help! I appreciate it.

Lora

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to help you with the theme update.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Lora Ehmke
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Lora

Theme and all bundled plugins are updated to the latest version, please verify 😉

Regards

Private
    Lora Ehmke
    Private
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login