#78271 Errors updating from Jupiter 6.2 to 6.7

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Errors updating from Jupiter 6.2 to 6.7

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I manually updated Jupiter from 6.2 to 6.7

Now I get this error when trying to reach website:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mk_get_image_sizes() in /web/htdocs/***CENSORED***/home/wp-content/themes/jupiter/components/shortcodes/mk_blog/vc_map.php:102 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/***CENSORED***/home/wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/plugin-integrations/visual-composer/init.php(138): include_once() #1 /web/htdocs/***CENSORED***/home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): mk_visual_composer_mapper('') #2 /web/htdocs/***CENSORED***/home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #3 /web/htdocs/***CENSORED***/home/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /web/htdocs/***CENSORED***/home/wp-content/plugins/js_composer_theme/include/classes/core/class-vc-mapper.php(52): do_action('vc_mapper_init_...') #5 /web/htdocs/***CENSORED***/home/wp-content/plugins/js_composer_theme/js_composer.php(268): Vc_Mapper->init() #6 /web/htdocs/***CENSORED***/home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Vc_Manager->init('') #7 /web/htdocs in /web/htdocs/***CENSORED***/home/wp-content/themes/jupiter/components/shortcodes/mk_blog/vc_map.php on line 102

Luckily, I kept a backup and got back to 6.2

Also, I updated WordPress to 5.5 but it gave me no issues…only updating theme had the issue…and as other topics in your blog, it doesn’t seem related to WordPress version:

https://themes.artbees.net/forums/topic/fatal-error-uncaught-error/

https://themes.artbees.net/forums/topic/errors-updating-from-jupiter-6-2-to-6-3-and-above/

Don’t really know how these got solved. Would love some help!

Tell me if you want me to roll back WordPress since I have a backup for FTP + DB.

Thanks in advance.

WARNING: Please support, let me know what things you are changing in FTP, so I can keep track of what has been done.

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello there,

Could you please share the WP Login details in a private reply so that I can try to update the theme and the plugins and see what’s wrong?

Regards.

Private
    Global Automation System srl
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello there,

I updated your WordPress, theme and the plugins and everything seems to be working fine.

Below is how I did it:

• I deactivated all the plugins.
    • Updated the WordPress and the theme.
    • The latest version of the theme requires 2 new plugins that are Jupiter Core and Jupiter Donut. I installed and activated those.
    • Then, I updated the rest of the plugins.
    • Finally, I activated the remaining plugins.

Regards.

Global Automation System srl

Ok, I activated the Child Theme because some CSS things were lost so now looks correct.

I then went on Jupiter > Theme Options > Advanced > Export Theme Options to check if the big text string remained the same as the one I saved the other day before updates and they are different, so I’m not sure whether I should import the old string or keep this new one as it is!

What do you think?

Hello,

It doesn’t matter as long as the site is working fine. Could you please manually check the theme options and see if any option is not showing fine?

The export string is compiled using encryption and that is why it looks different.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login