#137011 Event Calendar Single View is not working

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Event Calendar Single View is not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi team,

my setup for the event calendar single view is not working. I tried to choose any of the 6 named templates (screenshot 1) and i have always the same result (screenshot 2).

Is there any bug known?

I am using Jupiter X with Elementor. I tried events calendar with 3 more templates and it is always working correct – i can choose different templates and i get the choosen ones.

Nodari Support Team

Hey there ūüôā

Hope you are doing well today

May I take a closer look? please provide access details in a PRIVATE reply and I will check why it’s not working

Thanks in advance

Regards

Private
    info-d66a5d54
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi

Thanks, but I can’t pass this popup window, can you please also provide credentials? https://prnt.sc/229752y

Regards

Private
    info-d66a5d54
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

My apologies for the delay, but how should it look? Currently, if you switch to another theme and deactivate the Jupiter X Core plugin, the event calendar single page is still empty. It makes me feel like there supposed to be some misconfigurations somewhere. Have you checked this with the Tribe Events support? It is the same with any other theme.

Bests

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login