#49534 Experiencing a Technical Issue – Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Experiencing a Technical Issue – Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I haven’t been able to solve this problem for the past 3 months. Hence I am not able to customize the options provided by the theme.  Let me know if you there’s a solution.

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 61 of the file /home3/tudioneb/public_html/wp<wbr />-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/<wbr />api/customizer/init.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function jupiterx_customizer_kirki() in /home3/tudioneb/public_html/wp<wbr />-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/<wbr />api/customizer/init.php:61
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home3/tudioneb/public_html/wp<wbr />-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/<wbr />api/customizer/init.php(45): _JupiterX_Customizer_Init->def<wbr />ine_constants()
    #1 /home3/tudioneb/public_html/wp<wbr />-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/<wbr />api/customizer/init.php(151): _JupiterX_Customizer_Init->__c<wbr />onstruct()
    #2 /home3/tudioneb/public_html/wp<wbr />-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/<wbr />api/components.php(130): require_once(‘/home3/tudioneb.<wbr />..’)
    #3 /home3/tudioneb/public_html/wp<wbr />-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/<wbr />init.php(249): jupiterx_load_api_components(A<wbr />rray)
    #4 /home3/tudioneb/public_html/wp<wbr />-includes/class-wp-hook.php(28<wbr />8): jupiterx_load_dependencies(”)
    #5 /home3/tudioneb/public_html/wp<wbr />-includes/class-wp-hook.php(31<wbr />2): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #6 /home3/tudioneb/public_html/wp<wbr />-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #7 /home3/tudioneb/public_html/wp<wbr />-content/themes/jupiterx/l

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

It’s the known issue and it may happen when the old theme version is used.

As I see you updated your theme to the latest version 1.17.0 and the Customize section is working fine.

Please let us know if our assistance is still needed regarding this matter.

Thank you.

Regards.

Sagar Chitrakar

Hi Alexnder,
    Thanks for the reply. It did solve eventually.

However, on the Individual Product page – When viewed from the Customizer of Jupiter X, it loads fine, but when it’s published and viewed from the browser, the thumbnails don’t show up until one clicks them.

For instance, this one

Amir Rather Support Team

Hey There

At the moment I see this Product like this https://monosnap.com/file/jYJwDlns0ygyOyhLwhDnXgcmrnkeW4

Am I missing something?

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login