#77998 Facebook chat homepage only

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Facebook chat homepage only

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Artbees,

I wish to only display the facebook messenger chat box on my homepage http://www.elixirlife.nl , not my whole website.

How do I achieve this?

BR,

Wouter

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello there,

I assume to add the Facebook box, you have some JS code. To do this, you will have to add the JS code only to the home page which can be done through various ways.

One of the way is to use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-embed-code/

Regards.

wsamvanderlinden-81c9e9bd

Hi Danish,

Thank you for your reply.

I’m completely lost here to be honest. I’m not even sure how to remove the Facebook chat at the moment. I installed the plugin ages ago and can’t find back the code anywhere. I’ve installed “Customer Chat” to change the plugin, but it only let’s me customize it. The plugin doesn’t allow me to remove or add the chat, neither does it show me exactly where the code is used.

Any ideas?

Best,

Wouter

Nodari Support Team

Hello Wouter

The plugin you are using is this: The Official Facebook Chat Plugin, you have to check the documentation of this plugin or contact their support, im sorry but this question is related to our theme, it falls outside of our support policies and we may provide not the best support for this case, author of the plugin is the one who can help in this case

Hope this helps, if you have anything that is related to our product I would more than happy to guide you πŸ™‚

wsamvanderlinden-81c9e9bd

Hi Nodari,

Thank you for your reply. I’ve decided to delete the plugin. I just found out I enabled the chat in my WooCommerce plugin, I had to delete the plugin and disable the messenger in WooCommerce. Just for those who are wondering how to get rid of FB messenger πŸ™‚

BR,

Wouter

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello there,

You’re welcome. Glad you figured it out πŸ™‚

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login