#136902 Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TGM_Plugin_Activation

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TGM_Plugin_Activation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello, I just purchased JupiterX theme on Envato and when trying to install this theme, i get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TGM_Plugin_Activation::is_the_plugin_active() in /home/customer/www/thelibertylaundry.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/utilities/plugins.php:191 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/thelibertylaundry.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/init.php(218): jupiterx_has_required_plugins_activated() #1 /home/customer/www/thelibertylaundry.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): {closure}(”) #2 /home/customer/www/thelibertylaundry.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #3 /home/customer/www/thelibertylaundry.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/customer/www/thelibertylaundry.com/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action(‘appearance_page…’) #5 /home/customer/www/thelibertylaundry.com/public_html/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once(‘/home/customer/…’) #6 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/thelibertylaundry.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/utilities/plugins.php on line 191

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

I don’t have the instructions because i had to update my site admin email to the correct email.

I do have an existing website up with plugins installed prior to this theme upload…

Please advise and assist, THANKS

Nodari Support Team

Hi Greg

So sorry about that, let me take a closer look if possible, please provide access details in a PRIVATE reply here and I will check it

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login