#149746 fatal error when updating theme plugins

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme fatal error when updating theme plugins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I got this error when updating plugins.
    Previously to this I tried to update the Jupiter Theme but it did not update me.

Any kind of solution or dump backup?

This is the error:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Class ‘JupiterX_Control_Panel_Image_Sizes’ not found in /home/c190401/domains/motoclubmoron.com/public_html/web/wp-content/themes/motoclub/lib/api/image/functions.php:151 Stack trace: #0 /home/c190401/domains/motoclubmoron.com/public_html/web/wp-content/themes/motoclub/lib/init.php(166): jupiterx_register_image_sizes() #1 /home/c190401/domains/motoclubmoron.com/public_html/web/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): jupiterx_add_theme_support() #2 /home/c190401/domains/motoclubmoron.com/public_html/web/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #3 /home/c190401/domains/motoclubmoron.com/public_html/web/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action() #4 /home/c190401/domains/motoclubmoron.com/public_html/web/wp-content/themes/motoclub/lib/init.php(296): do_action() #5 /home/c190401/domains/motoclubmoron.com/public_html/web/wp-content/themes/motoclub-child/functions.php(4): require_once(‘/home/c190401/d…’) #6 /home/c190401/domains/motoclubmoron.com/public_html/web/wp-settings.p in <b>/home/c190401/domains/motoclubmoron.com/public_html/web/wp-content/themes/motoclub/lib/api/image/functions.php</b> on line <b>151</b>

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Diego Ortiz

Finally I’ve dumped a backup and what I’m going to do is manually update the folders.

I hope you don’t give me any trouble.

Thank you.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Thank you for informing us.

In case our assistance is needed, send us the wp-admin and FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details to your site in the private reply.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login