#77558 Fatal errors after updating to Jupiter X

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Fatal errors after updating to Jupiter X

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello Artbees,

Updated the theme after recently updating to WordPress 5.5.
    I got loads of errors. I disabled all plugins… nothing, activated Jupiter X Core and the needed plugins…still nothing. I can enter and see the admin panel, just the front is crashed.

Can you help me remediate this please.

<i><b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Mk_SVG_Icons’ not found in /home/d571570/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/searchform.php:3 Stack trace: #0 /home/d571570/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(302): require() #1 /home/d571570/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/lib/templates/fragments/menu.php(61): get_search_form(Array) #2 /home/d571570/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): jupiterx_navbar_search(”) #3 /home/d571570/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/d571570/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/d571570/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/lib/api/actions/functions.php(728): do_action(‘jupiterx_navbar…’) #6 /home/d571570/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/lib/api/actions/functions.php(666): _jupiterx_when_has_action_do_render(Array) #7 /home/d571570/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/lib/api/html/functions.php(256): _jupiterx_render_action(‘jupiterx_navbar…’) #8 /home/d571570/public_html/w in <b>/home/d571570/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/searchform.php</b> on line <b>3</b></i>

Warm regards.
    Ana

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I renamed the Theme temporarily to login.
    Please provide the Site URL and WP login details as well.

Regards

Private
    Ana Surdu
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ana Surdu

Hello again Amir,

Hope your day goes well.

I’ve uploaded through FTP the theme Jupiter X again. Seems to work fine with few exceptions:

1. In the admin panel while navigating in between tabs, there are two warnings poping at the top:

Notice: Undefined property: Vc_Updater::$title in /home/d571570/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer_theme/include/classes/updaters/class-vc-updating-manager.php on line 99

Notice: Undefined property: Vc_Updater::$title in /home/d571570/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer_theme/include/classes/updaters/class-vc-updating-manager.php on line 99

2. the errors when trying to edit Appearance / Customize for Menu/Footer in Elementor or adding a new page and edit it in Elementor- “The preview could not be loaded” – after clicking on debug, it prompts this:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mk_get_blog_single_style() in /home/d571570/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/single.php:12 Stack trace: #0 /home/d571570/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include() #1 /home/d571570/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/d571570/p…’) #2 /home/d571570/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home/d571570/p…’) #3 {main} thrown in <b>/home/d571570/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/single.php</b> on line <b>12</b>
    <div id=”elementor-preview-debug-error”>

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mk_get_blog_single_style() in /home/d571570/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/single.php:12
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/d571570/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include()
    #1 /home/d571570/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/d571570/p...')
    #2 /home/d571570/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/d571570/p...')
    #3 {main}
      thrown

Your help in this is much appreciated.
    Warm regards.
    Ana

</div>

Nodari Support Team

Hello Ana

Sorry for the delay
    1. Although this is notification its not appearing anywhere on the dashboard: https://prnt.sc/u5dil3
    2. I was also not able to replicate the uncaught error in the customizer if you are adding new page template from the customizer try to create this template from the Elementor templates and then just assign it in the customizer,

One important thing, you are using an older version of PHP, you definitely need to update it to version 7.3 at least

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login