#136963 Featured Images No Longer Working Properly

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Featured Images No Longer Working Properly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello and thank you in advance for your assistance. My question is regarding featured images in blog posts. For some reason my featured images have started behaving strangely. In some cases the images are repeated in small squares, in others the image is zoomed in strangely. (Please see the attached examples.) I’m at a loss as to what has caused this as the images used to be fine. Any input would be most appreciated.

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

I see you already defined correct settings for the page title section in the single template: https://prnt.sc/21y5dpf however those settings are still not applied, bg image is repeated and it’s not centered as well, you can try these two solutions to resolve the problem

1. Try to use some large images, those images you re using right now are small to cover wide screens, try images above 2000px in width and not more than 600px in height

2. You can also use this custom CSS to fix all existing images, but since they are small images they will be stretched and pixelated:

.single-post .has-post-thumbnail .elementor-section-wrap section:first-child {
        background-size: cover;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }

Add this code in the Appearance > Customize > Additionall css

Hope this helps ūüôā

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login