#80356 Feedback and Questions

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Feedback and Questions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

First of all…

video tutorials would be beneficial to embed in articles.    Not a fan that all of a sudden gone to YouTube for your video tutorials and having to look through to find a video that maybe there for me.    Some like to read others to view and some both.

I am looking for a tutorial that explains changing a theme we chose to import so it fits my needs.  Managed to figure some out but not all yet.     Some I am not sure where to go to change the pictures.  One I did but never changed where older picture is still there.   Managed to take header/footer of one theme and combine with another theme.      Thanks!

Andrew Mondia

Just bumping this so it is brought to top

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

Could you please clarify what images you can’t change? Provide the pages URL’s where those images are added and share WP admin panel credentials in the private reply to check your settings.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Andrew Mondia
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andrew Mondia

Thanks. I see where it is.  Could not find an article as to customization like this and to look in elementor.   I actually googled online and then discovered Elementor’s Navigator was where I went in to find it easier.

As for bumping well… one post was answered and not another that was created about same time.  Still got answered in a timely manner compared to emailing in support.

Thank-you for the compliment.  I aim to be positive!

Nodari Support Team

Howdy Andrew 🙂

I see you already changed it and it looks cute 🙂
    Yes, if you don’t know it exactly it’s not easy to change, Elementor navigator is indeed useful tool

Ok, for now, I will mark this case as a resolved, feel free to contact us again Andrew

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login