#132457 Filter is not working

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Filter is not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi goodmorning,

Our website jfblossom.com is build with WooCommerce and JupiterX and we have set a filter to be able to filter product type, brand, color and material. We have about 3000 products but it isn’t working correctly. If I click on a filter it only shows a few products, while most products have been categorized. Only the newest products I have to categorize still. Also, we can’t seem to get the pagination right. I have instead set the settings too show 3000 products per page to be able to show all to our customers in the meantime, but that isn’t working either.

Can you please help us? Our customers can’t shop well now.

Thank you!

Best, Kirsten

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I added the Query ID here https://take.ms/JFVmJ

Please check now.

Regards

info-69c0e94e

Hi Amir,

I see an arrow with the query ID that now says ‘PRO’ but I don’t understand: do I make an ID name myself or do I have to pull this from the backend somewhere? How do I change it to something that works?

Thanks

Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    info-69c0e94e

Stil not working. It is working in the backend but not on the website. Also pagination is also still missing.

info-69c0e94e

Logging in and loggin out seems to made filtering working. No only pagination isn’t working.

Thanks,

Roger

Ho Roger,

You just had to change the type of Pagination from WooCommerce archive to “Jet Woo builder products grid”. I did it and the issue is now resolved. I also changed the number of products showing in the grid from 600 to 9 to test it, you can set it to any number you want.

Bests

info-69c0e94e

Thanks,
    That did the trick, however only in the backend. On the live website it shows all page numbers instead of the first 10.  And also, do you know how to set the category search filters that they don’t add up but sort down? So if you select rings and Byjam, you get all rings from Byjam and not all rings and all byjam products.

If these 2 problems are solved we can go live, which has to be tommorrow ;-).

Thanks,

Roger

Hi Roger,

You need to play with the Offset values in the pagination widget settings to get the desired results. I set the Center Offset to 10 and it now shows 10 items behind and ahead of the current page.

And also, do you know how to set the category search filters that they don’t add up but sort down? So if you select rings and Byjam, you get all rings from Byjam and not all rings and all byjam products.

Not sure about this, all are related to the third party plugin Jet Smart Filters and we are not the authors of it, however, it has an option in the Jet Smart Filters -> Categories (your added filter) that can help you “Intersect” the results instead of Union. Maybe change that “Relational Operator” there in the Jet Smart Filters -> Categories and see if that helps.

Bests

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login