#135776 Fix for blank Crocoblock dashboard posted by Artbees did not work for me.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Fix for blank Crocoblock dashboard posted by Artbees did not work for me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Posted fix does not work for me, using Chrome in Windows 10:
    Crockoblock dashboard page blank.

Here is Tatyana’s posted fix:
    <div class=”jupiterx-bbp-author-meta”><span class=”bbp-author-name”>”Tatyana Hutsol</span> <span class=”bbp-support-staff-tag”>Support Team</span> <span class=”bbp-reply-post-date”>7 months, 3 weeks ago</span></div>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-content”>

So sorry for the inconvenience. This fix is not yet included in the hotfix. It will be out very soon. As a temporary fix, please kindly change this line on wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/admin/class-notices.php line 37:

if ( empty( $notices['noticeList'] ) ) {
    return;
    }

to

if ( empty( $notices['noticeList'] ) ) {
    return $notices;
    }

https://prnt.sc/10z0ydk

Sorry for the inconvenience. This fix will be available on the coming hotfix package.”

</div>
    Would you please fix this? I am up to date on JupiterX and all plugins. I just wanted to make a really nice mobile menu rather than the shitty one that Elementor free gives you that comes with the Jupiter bundle. But I feel like I am fighting an uphill battle, I realize I needed Jet Menu, and that I now had to learn another new plugin software (online tutorial is nearly an hour!)  but when I can’t even access the Crocoblock plugin, THEN take the time to research why I can’t access it, then find out its a bug, then apply the developers’ own recommended fix, and it still doesnt work, then I have to get in here and access Artbees portal and take the time to write yet another support ticket request – I am 63 years old, been in this business 47 years, and I am running out of time!!!!!

Thank you for allowing me to vent about that.
    Now, please give your very loyal customers (17 licenses) something less to vent about! : )
    Terri Aigner

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Terri,

So sorry for the inconvenience. I fixed it for you, however, I need to mention that you actually reported a new bug and I created a new bug report upon it. Apparently, the new updates of Crockoblock will not work with our previous fix. Anyway, you don’t need to access the Crockoblock -> Dashboard page at all. You have the Jupiter X -> Control Panel -> Plugins available and it allows you to install any plugin that is bundled with the theme easily. Also, the settings page of Crockoblock was working fine even before I fix the above issue. So, the Dashboard page is unnecessary and you can ignore it.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Bests

Terri Aigner

Thank you Mohsin! Nice to see (your picture) again! Glad to help and THANK YOU for fixing it.  I sure miss when you guys had the live chat support. It was awesome.
    Terri Aigner

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome.

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login