#152900 Flickering When Clicking from One Page to Another

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Flickering When Clicking from One Page to Another

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Dear Support Team,

Please help us figure out how to remove the flickering of the banner image and header when clicking from one page to another.

This is the site: http://dev.unstoppablehealing.com/

Thank you and looking forward.

Leslie

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Before checking this, we need to update the Theme to the latest version.

As the currently installed version is very old and has security vulnerabilities.

Please take a full site backup and let us update the Theme for you.

Regards

Leslie

Thank you. We have backed up the site. Please proceed with the necessary steps.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

I have updated the Theme and plugins to the latest versions.

Please check now to see any difference?

Regards

Leslie

Hi Amir,

Thank you for updating the Theme and plugins. Unfortunately the flickering problem still occurs. I created a slow motion video and made screen shots showing that when each page is loaded via navigation buttons, the page is loaded in a small format and then resized to the correct layout. This resizing is what causes the effect of flickering. I have created 5 zip files containing screen shots as they won’t load together as one zip file. I will send them through this tool as 6 files.

Note, this problem happens with the original Pilates Theme on the Artbees website too. None of this happened when I first purchased this theme a year ago.

I appreciate your looking further into this problem.

Kind Regards,

Leslie A. Finkel
    [email protected]

ALL ZIP FILES

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

All of these seem to be screenshots, where is the recorded video?

That said, I made some changes, where the pages used to load full width by the Strech Section option, I changed them to Full Width

Could you please check to see any difference?

Regards

Leslie

Hi Amir,

Yes, I sent screen shots of the slo mo video because it seemed the video file was too big to send – 422 MB.

I just tested my website again and it still flickers. I made another slow motion video that I will attempt to send. It’s only 170 MB.  You can see the screen loads narrow, then widens, causing the flickering effect.

Note, I had to zip the video as the format of .mov is not an allowed attachment.

Note 2, even the zipped movie clip was uploading here for a couple of hours. I broke the slo mo video into 5 clips that hopefull will not upload, You can clearly see in slo mo that the screens first load in a narrow mode then are stretched wide, thus creating the flickering in realtime.

Kind Regards,
    Leslie A Finkel

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Looks like this happens with every site see https://amir.artbees.team/services/

seems like a default behavior.

Regards

Leslie

Hi Amir,

The About page seems to work just fine. Can you please check what is the difference between the About page which does not flicker with that of the Results page which does.

If I remove the Stretch section, the banner image goes to 1255 width which looks boxed.

Please check thanks

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Please make sure the Layout of Results or other pages is set to Full Width

The same is set on the About Page http://take.ms/17oyy

Regards

Leslie

Hi Team,

In our efforts to remove the flickering navigation, I reset the theme and now I don’t know why I can’t customize the header and footer. Please help.

Thank you.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

I set the Header and Footer to Custom Templates.

Please check now.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login