#127341 Footer menu is not visible on smaller screens (mobile phones)

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Footer menu is not visible on smaller screens (mobile phones)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Despite proper configuration, the footer menu we created is not visible when accessing the website with a mobile device. We already checked the Hide Footer on Mobile setting but it is defined correctly. We alse tested all possible conifgurations in the elementor editor but could not find a way to make it visible on mobile devices.

Private
    florim.steiner-87c11c3a
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    florim.steiner-87c11c3a
    Nodari Support Team

HI florim

I see the configuration of the menu is set to be hidden for mobile phones but with this user role I can’t reach the templates to edit, please increase the user role and I will fix this problem, otherwise, you need to edit the footer template, find the menu and check for mobile settings of the widget, make sure it’s not hidden on small screen devices

Best regards

Private
    florim.steiner-87c11c3a
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

This was because the Mobile Menu Icon had no color assigned, I set it to white, it is visible now.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login