#134646 Footer widget

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Footer widget

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

This is going to be tough to explain. I’m building a website for a customer at

When the site goes live we’ll be purchasing another license. Here is the issue

Look at the footer on a page called “New Footer”. Then edit that page and remove all of the content. Now see what the footer looks like. It reverts back to what I used to have in the widget are (not enough space between logo and text).

In summary: as long as I have the same footer code in the content of the page, the footer displays correctly. A page without the footer code in the content shows the old footer.

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Cindy Kowalski
    Private
    Cindy Kowalski
    Private
    Cindy Kowalski
    Private
    Cindy Kowalski
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I’ve added this CSS code in Theme Options > Advanced > Custom CSS to fix the issue:

.vc_custom_1635521188623 {
    padding-left: 75px !important;
    }

Please clear the browser cache and check the footer now.

Regards.

Cindy Kowalski

Thank you for your quick response. You guys are great. I use Jupiter for 90% of my websites. It’s so much better than other popular themes on Envato. You’re support is also outstanding. Great job!!!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome ūüôā

We would greatly appreciate it if you could please share your experience in using our product and the Support you’ve received. You can quickly do so by going to the “Downloads” tab in Themeforest. Thank you on behalf of the whole Artbees Team!

Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login