#134017 Form are not sending mails anymore

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Form are not sending mails anymore

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Sorry for my English: it is not fluent.

My contact form doesn’t deliver mails anymore. I tried to fix this by using different emails for recipient and sender mail. But nothing to do: even with my personal emails it doesn’t work.

I tried with and without <>. I used another widget Elementor for form: same thins. I activated logs to see if there was a PHP error with the mail() function: no results. I don’t understand why it doesn’t work anymore.

Meanwhile I have these alerts (I replaced some characters of my table names with x):

[Table ‘xxxxx_wpxxxxx.wprv_jet_post_types’ doesn’t exist]
    SELECT * FROM wprv_jet_post_types ORDER BY id DESC

[Table ‘xxxxx_wpxxxxx.wprv_jet_taxonomies’ doesn’t exist]
    SELECT * FROM wprv_jet_taxonomies ORDER BY id DESC

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/xxx.fr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1519) in /home/customer/www/constructionsgarnier.fr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6712

Deprecated: contextual_help est obsolète depuis la version 3.3.0 ! Utilisez get_current_screen()->add_help_tab(), get_current_screen()->remove_help_tab() à la place. in /home/customer/www/xxx.fr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5586

I updated the plugins, the CMS and the themes.

I don’t know what to do.

Thanks for your help to fix this issue.

Best regards,

Nodari Support Team

Hi Frederic

I see you are using Recaptcha version 2, please switch it to version V and reconfigure, then try again, it should work

Regards

Frederic Jacquemin Veber

Thanks Nodari,
    I will try and I’ll let you know.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome.

Feel free to contact if us our assistance is needed.

Regards.

Frederic Jacquemin Veber

Hi Alexander, Hi Nodari,

I tried to modify my API keys for those with recaptcha v3, but when I wanted to get back to Elementor page to verify how my form was set, I wasn’t able to access the Elementor page without choosing safe mode. And when I choose this safe mode, the form is not anymore into the Elementor column… I purged caches, I regenerated the Jupiter X assets, I deactivated development mode and cache busting, my plugins are updated… I tried to come back to recaptcha API keys too. Nothing to do.

In Front office, the form is here.

Could you help me again to solve this issue?

Thanks for your help.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Fredric,

I believe the issue is coming from the page templates you added to your child theme. If you switch to the parent theme (Jupiter X) the issue will be resolved. Apparently, it stocks the Elementor loading when it wants to load the two new page templates. Better to contact your developer and ask to check this.

As an alternative, you may want to switch to the parent theme from Appearance -> Themes and edit your contact form and then switch back to the child theme.

Best regards

Frederic Jacquemin Veber

Hi Mohsin,

I have made some tests: your solution passed test! Thank you very much.
    Now the form is well configured with recaptcha v3 and the mail is sent.
    But it’a pity to have to use JupiterX theme for editing with Elementor.

I’m the developer.
    I tried to comment scripts from theme child or to modify enqueing call script.
    I tried no conflict mode with jQuery.
    I tried to comment the php command  jupiterx_load_document(); from template pages.
    >> With the theme child, Elementor is now always unavailable.

Have you got an idea of what to do for the modification of the template pages?
    Thanks for your help.

Hi Fredric,

Apparently, the JS scripts you added to jupiterx-child/assets/js/script.js are causing the issue. If you comment on the line in the screenshot, the issue will be resolved. I assume the JS codes need to be rewritten.

Bests

Frederic Jacquemin Veber

Thanks a lot Mohsin for your help!
    I have seen this: and when the content of the script is commented, the Elementor still bugs…
    Meanwhile, this script had not been modified recently. It’s weird.

I think I have to find out the solution of this issue by my own, because it seems not to be dependant from your support.
    Thanks again for help.
    I’ll let you know when I have found.

Hi Fredric,

Thanks, just to mention, it is possible that when you comment on the scripts inside the JS file, that file still being the same way that it was before on your browser cache. If you change any line inside that JS file, you need to regenerate the assets through Jupiter -> Control Panel -> Settings once and also through Elementor -> Tools -> Regerate assets.

Hope this helps you identify and find the bug.

Bests

Frederic Jacquemin Veber

Thanks Mohsin. I had tested with Jupiter X > control panel > settings > Regenerate Assets, but not with the Elementor  > Tools > Regenerate Assets. It’s a good point. I’m sure it will easier to control my script now.

Bye.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello Frederic

You’re most welcome 🙂

Regards

Frederic Jacquemin Veber

Hello Amir,

Even with the Elementor > Tool > General > Regenerate assets none of my action let me access to Elementor edition with my theme child.

I finally used the second default script to solve my issue:
    // Add the theme script as a fragment.
    jupiterx_compiler_add_fragment( ‘jupiterx’, get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . ‘/assets/js/script.js’, ‘js’ );

With this one, Elementor is now accessible from the theme child.

But with the other default one, there is actually nothing to do with Elementor without safe mode:
    // Add the theme script.
    //wp_enqueue_script( ‘jupiterx’, get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . ‘/assets/js/script.js’, [ ‘jquery’ ], ”, true );

Is this default “fragment” adding method will have consequences for my script.js content? What is the differences between the 2 methods?

Thanks for your explanations.
    Best regards,

This method is deprectaed for JS compilation:

jupiterx_compiler_add_fragment()

Better to use it only for Less and CSS files. I believe right now the JS file is not being compiled and added to the script, that’s why it is working fine. The issue is with your JS codes, not the way you are adding them. You may need to remove usage of $ in your script and instead use jQuery

Bests.

Frederic Jacquemin Veber

Hi Mohsin,

I used the wp_enqueue_script() method, I replaced all the $ by jQuery into my script, I removed the $ as attribute from the jQuery(document).ready(function(){}); function into my script. Then I purged Elementor cache, I purged JupiterX cache and site ground Optimizer Cache. I purged my web navigator cache.

>> The Elementor edition isn’t available like this without safe mode.

Yesterday, I even tried with an empty script.js file and it was the same issue.
    The only way is to use this deprecated method…

Here my script that was working before and not now anymore:
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘jupiterx’, get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . ‘/assets/js/script.js’, [ ‘jquery’ ], ”, true );

Best regards,

Hi Fredric,

What about this line?

wp_enqueue_script('jupiterx-child', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/assets/js/script.js', [ 'jquery' ], '', true );

Can you please check it with this line instead of this?

wp_enqueue_script( ‘jupiterx’, get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . ‘/assets/js/script.js’, [ ‘jquery’ ], ”, true );

Bests

Frederic Jacquemin Veber

Hi Mohsin,

I think I have already try. But I will try again and I’ll tell you.

Bets regards,

Ok, hope it works 🙂

Frederic Jacquemin Veber

Hi Mohsin,

Your code worked! Thank you very much.
    With purge of all the caches, Elementor is back and my scripts are effective.

Thanks again for your help.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome 🙂

Regards.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login