#51710 Form Capabilities

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Form Capabilities

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

In the past I’ve used the Contact Form plugin to create forms in pages. I see you now have that functionality built in with Jupiter X. However, I’m not able to find the ability to do 2 things and am wondering if they are possible:

1. Can I have visitors upload files with the form they are submitting like I can in Contact Form?
    2. Can I have the form set to send copies of the submitted form to the user who submitted it as you can in Contact Form by using the tags such as [your-email] or do those fields need to be known ahead of time?
    Nodari Support Team

hey Matt

Apologies on the delay

1. Sorry but yet this is not possible, however, we plan to implement this feature in future updates
    2. Unfortunately same here, this is not yet possible in our FOrm widget,

In this case, you may consider implementing third party form plugin Matt

Regards

Matt Rychener

I was just checking back in to see if the functionality to upload files and photos had been added to the forms widget within Jupiter X yet?

Danish Iqbal

Hello Matt,

I’m afraid it’s still not available but hopefully, it may be available in the future.

Regards.

Todd Whittle

Hi Artbees!  Love love LOVE this theme, and continue to buy licenses…wondering if there is any update to being able to allow for file uploads with your forms yet?  Hope so!  Makes the perfect theme even…perfecter! 🙂

TW

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Todd,

Yes, it is added to Jupiter X Forms. The point is since Raven and Jupiter X plugins are merged, you need to deactivate the old Raven if you are still using it, to be able to see the File Upload field type in the form.

Bests

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login