#75236 Framework error message every minute

Landing Forums The Ken WordPress Theme Framework error message every minute

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi! I get for a couple of weeks ago this message every minute, please help me, thank You:

[07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 376
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 398
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 416
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 420
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 447
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 459
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 478
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/includes/minify/src/Minifier.php on line 227

Amir Rather Support Team

I added the below lines to the wp-config.php file in your website root,

ini_set('log_errors','On');
    ini_set('display_errors','Off');
    ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL );
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Please check now.

Looking forward to your feedback 🙂

Attila K.

Thanks Your quick answer, I added it, but I receive the same error message.

Do You develop the theme of Ken (it is maybe 1-2 years old)? The Jupiter is always refreshing (2 times in last month).

Besides the Ken theme now not GDPR compatible, see quick answer function (there isn’t a check box to allow the required conditionals).

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

Currently I don’t see any warnings on the site https://take.ms/zPMzf4 .

Please clarify where you see them and show a screenshot.

There is 4.3.0 version for the Ken theme which was released on July 30, check the release notes https://themes.artbees.net/support/ken/release-notes/

How to update the theme, read here:

https://themes.artbees.net/docs/updating-ken-theme/

Thank you.

Regards.

Attila K.

Hi Tatyana!

I can’t find the new Ken theme (I see only the old one in here)
    https://themeforest.net/downloads

There isn’t the sign on the Dashboard too.

And I didn’t receive email message of the new refresh theme, so there is the first time to here about it.

Where can I find the new Ken theme? I have to overwrite the all file with it in the folder? I use child too.

I get every minute this error message in log file in FTP:

[07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 376
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 398
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 416
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 420
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 447
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 459
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/php/ReduxCore/inc/extensions/customizer/extension_customizer.php on line 478
    [07-Aug-2020 13:01:56 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/www.www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/ken/framework/includes/minify/src/Minifier.php on line 227

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

You can download The Ken Version 4.3.0 here https://themes.artbees.net/dashboard/releases/

Please update and then check 🙂

Regards

Attila K.

Hi! Thanks, I refreshed, it is okay, now I get error message from just Jupiter theme.:)

Where can I see if the Ken theme refreshing (this would have prevented this unnecessary work)? Can I ask for an email about this as well as for Jupiter, does it work very well?

How can I use required checkbox and link on quick message panel (GDPR)?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Glad to know, but the questions aren’t quite clear at the moment,

1. Where is the Jupiter Theme used which you’re talking about?
    2. What do you mean by “Can I ask for an email about this as well as for Jupiter, does it work very well?” Please kindly rephrase it.
    3. Do you mean on the Ken Theme Quick Contact you need GDPR consent box?

Regards

Private
    Attila K.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    GREGORY ICE

Hey, guys! I am trying to find the latest update to KEN (in this thread, it was mentioned here: https://themes.artbees.net/dashboard/releases/ ) However, it is not available now? Please advise. THX
    RE: tritenco.com

Attila K.

Hi Mohsin!

Thanks for Your HELPING so much.:) I refreshed manually the themes as You suggested and I will see the new error messages in log folder.

Questions again (like I sent You in private):

2. When the Jupiter theme refreshing I give an email about this. Unfortunatelly when the Ken theme refresh I can’t give an email about this, so how can I know that the Ken teheme refreshing? Besides this I can’t see ANYWHERE when the Ken theme refreshing, I sent You a photo about this. So how can we solve it?

3. Yes, and l would like to put the link too of Privacy Policy. So, KEN theme You can use short message function. But I will be penalized if I do not agree to the terms of use to users when they writing a message, which would require a mandatory checkbox and a link to view the Privacy Policy. This works for the Jupiter theme (except You can’t put the link of Privacy Policy).

Private
    Attila K.

Hi @GREGORY ICE,

If you don’t see the latest version of the Ken on this page:

It means that you don’t have any registered Ken license in your account page here:

Maybe you had it registered with another account, so make sure you are trying to download it with the same account that you registered it.

Bests

Private
    Private
    Attila K.
    Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    Private
    Attila K.
    Amir Rather Support Team

I meant the WordPress login details https://prnt.sc/u105kh

Please provide these as well.

Regards

Private
    Attila K.

Hi Attila,

My apologies for the delay, but after checking your website multiple times on different days, I am still not able to see the error message. Maybe at some moment, the webserver had over usage and it throws the memory limit error, but right now, whenever I check the pages, reloading it multiple times, opening multiple pages at once, nothing will show up. Unfortunately, unless we can see the error on a page, there is no way we can fix it. We need to detect where the issue comes from and it’s not possible to see it right now. Can you at least let us know on which page did you see the issue?

Bests

Private
    Attila K.

Hi Attila,

My apologies for the delay. I realized that the error log only shows the memory exausted message on those websites you mentioned. After that, I went to increase the memory limit and realized you already added these lines to your wp-config.php:

define('WP_POST_REVISIONS', 3 );//Disable File Edits
    define('DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT', true);

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

However, you added them in the last line which is making them ineffective. So, I moved those lines up. In case you found the same error after this, let us know please otherwise the issue must be resolved.

Bests

Attila K.

Hi! Okay, Thank You. I put on this code another website too.

All the best!

You are most welcome 🙂

Private
    Attila K.
    Private
Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login