#42630 Full width page title with boxed layout

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Full width page title with boxed layout

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi there, how do i set the title bar to be full width with a boxed layout. The full width button in title bar options doesn’t seem to do the trick.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Alan

As I can see you are using boxed page layout, in this case, you cant make title bar full width like header because it’s included in the page container, and shares layout settings defined for page container.

However, there is one solution you can try, hide this page title completely from the Appearance > Title bar setting and then in the header template, under the main header design new section with that page title attributes and similar design

Private
    Alain ter Schuur
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Alain ter Schuur
    Private
    Alain ter Schuur
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I’m sorry but your last query is a bit unclear. Do you want to make your page title section boxed?

Could you please show a screenshot what you want to achieve?

Thank you.

Oliver Fröhner

Same problem here.. the “full width” for the title bar in the customizer does not work.. so what is the solution.. should not be a “workaround” as often used as standard..

Oliver Fröhner

Strange.. it works here: https://www.hofladen-melder.de/hofladen/partner but on another page with the same settings I get a white area left and right.. here it not even set to fullwidth??!!

Nodari Support Team

Oliver, can you please start a new thread? author of this ticket is getting a notification about new replies, plus, you will not see our private replies which are important to investigate your problem. Please start a new ticket and we will be happy to assist you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login