#139186 Gallery Section

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Gallery Section

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi a gallery section on my word-press is playing up. When it loads it is cut off on all different ways in mobile and desktop, on the desktop version when you adjust the size it then fixes itself. It’s the pictures near the end, screenshot attached: https://dhirajmukherjee.com/new-home/

If you could just make it work more normally that would be great, thanks!

Dhiraj Website

Hi it’s also having this issue when the screen is shrunk to a certain size! The video player randomly becomes very small. Again it’s on the same page: https://dhirajmukherjee.com/new-home/

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there,

I opened the Page and the Gallery Section loaded like this https://take.ms/miYzm

Am I missing something? How do I replicate the issue?

Regards

Dhiraj Website

Hi Amir,

I’m not sure, it just loads like that for me (on desktop) every time, as shown in the screenshot! Very glitchy.

I just tried it again, the landscape images give two examples of loading it from the desktop. (literally two different attempts back to back on desktop…I’m on safari).

The narrow portrait image is showing the mobile loading? Perhaps could you and your colleagues try load the page on some different browsers see if it happens for you. As said I’m on safari.

Another issue is that I am struggling to change the font of the main headers. I think this is linked to the theme, but I have attached an image showing what I would like the font to be for the main headers. I hope you can help with this! thanks

Dhiraj Website

Hi for context I just loaded it again and AGAIN it has glitched differently on desktop: See image, thanks!

Dhiraj Website

Morning, hope you are well! Another update, I have also seen that the section doesn’t load properly on Ipad (or if you shrink the desktop too closer to the Ipad size). The top video section also doesn’t load properly at this, size, it Is very small! See attached! (I tried this on google chrome, as well and I had the issue with the Ipad size and mobile action).

Dhiraj Website

So to summarize the issue, this page: https://dhirajmukherjee.com/new-home/

The image gallery section doesn’t load properly/consistently on either phone, iPad, or desktop, and on different browsers! Most notable when you shrink and expand the page left and right on desktop.

The top video section doesn’t load properly on iPad / smaller desktop size.

Thanks!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Dhiraj,

You need to disable the “Center Vertically” option on the Page Section container of the image gallery. I did it for you and the issue is now resolved. Please check.

Bests

Dhiraj Website

Hi Mohsin! I think this has partially fixed the issue. I checked the page, and what you said was still ticked, I have now unticked it and shared a screenshot with you! Have I checked the correct thing?

Would you mind checking if it appears on mobile? It does appear on my iPhone eventually, although it loads with a lot of LAG, do you know any way I could fix this? Is it something to do with the website using too much memory!?

Thanks

Dhiraj Website

Also if you could kindly help with the font issue I mentioned (screenshot one)

• (To be clear I want to keep the blue and black for the headers, I just want to change the font to that which I have circled in green).

And also the first video loading small on iPad (Second screenshot).

Thanks!

Dhiraj Website

HI, apologies I just tried the desktop version again and it’s still nott loading properly, see the attached image!

(also the last two posts are still relevant as well, apologies for the excessive messages).

Thanks!

Dhiraj Website

Hi, apologies but can I still expect support with this issue? Thanks

Cormack

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Dhiraj,

Sorry for the delayed response.

1 – Regarding the image gallery delay, please activate the “Disable LazyLoad” on the Image Gallery shortcode, or disable the Lazy Load globally through Theme Options -> Advanced -> Speed Optimization. Unfortunately, I can’t replicate the issue (it’s loading fine on iPhone) so maybe it’s just a caching issue on your device?

2 – Regarding the font issue, please remove the h1 wrapper on your title:

Screen-Shot-2022-01-16-at-14-07-04

Below the window shown in the screenshot, you can see an option where you can choose which tag you want. I recommend you to set it to h2.

3 – Regarding the video size on iPad, Please disable the “Center Vertically” option on the page section parent container of the video player. It will fix the issue.

If the issue persists with the gallery, please kindly name your browser and version and screen size so I check with the exact same environment. Thanks.

Bests

Dhiraj Website

Hi, I really appreciate the detailed feedback! Will get back asap!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome.

Let us know if our further assistance is needed.

Regards.

Dhiraj Website

Hello we have followed your advice. Sadly i’m still getting the loading issues.

I’m on an Apple MacBook Pro M1 2020

Samsung Monitor: S27D390H (27 inch).

Safari: Version 15.2 (17612.3.6.1.6)

Thank you!

The iPad issue seems to be fixed, and the font has change. Although to a different font we don’t want so am checking this with the developer!

Cheers

Dhiraj Website

Hi, also we followed the text setting regarding the H1 tag…but now it has created two different (random) fonts on desktop and iPad. Would you be able to change the font for me so that it matched the 3rd blue picture which says “Building resilience in your organisation.” that would be very appreciated. Our developer was uncertain how to do it without losing the blue/black colour theme of the words.

Thank you!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login