#130480 Get error code when registering Jupiter X

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Get error code when registering Jupiter X

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I purchased a license Certificate to register my Jupiter X on my WordPress. The item ID is 5177775.

When I followed the steps in my WordPress Jupiter X to register it, I keep getting an error that says, “There was an error registering. Please try again.”

I have tried several times and each time failed.

I have tried with the API key and got the same message.

How do I register my Jupiter x?

Please help.

Mace McGill

Private
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mace McGill

When I log into my wordpress and click on Jupter X It tell me that it is  Not Active. When I click on the blue button to Register License and follow the steps that I get the error message.

Mace McGill

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello Mace,

I tried to log in to your site’s dashboard with the login details you provided but, unfortunately, I got the “Login Incorrect” error message. Please check the login information and give us the correct one in the private reply to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Mace McGill
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Mace

You have very in old version of the theme and this might be a problem, if you allow me I can update it to the latest version where I believe this problem is already resolved, if you want to update yourself then simply upload latest version of the theme ( you can download it from Themeforest) in the WordPress dashboard/themes and replace current version

Ket me know results

Regards

Mace McGill

I will give it a try.

If I cannot do it I will get back in touch with you to do it for me.

Thanks,

Mace

Nodari Support Team

That’s nice to hear, Mace

Let us know if you need anything else

Mace McGill

I just tried and it appears that the current Jupiter X will need to be deleted and reinstalled.

This is just a little too intimidating for me to do.

I will need you to take care of this for me.

What will you need from me to do this?

Mace

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I updated the Theme to the latest v1.26.0 version now it is correctly showing registered.

Please check now.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login