#134455 Getting Error Code

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Getting Error Code

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello I am getting these kind of error codes on many of my pages.

<b>Warning</b>: Undefined array key “slides_to_show_tablet” in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\violeta-korpo\wp-content\plugins\jet-elements\includes\addons\jet-elements-advanced-carousel.php</b> on line <b>2104</b>

<b>Warning</b>: Undefined array key “slides_to_show_mobile” in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\violeta-korpo\wp-content\plugins\jet-elements\includes\addons\jet-elements-advanced-carousel.php</b> on line <b>2105</b>

<b>Warning</b>: Undefined array key “slides_to_scroll_tablet” in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\violeta-korpo\wp-content\plugins\jet-elements\includes\addons\jet-elements-advanced-carousel.php</b> on line <b>2117</b>

<b>Warning</b>: Undefined array key “slides_to_scroll_mobile” in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\violeta-korpo\wp-content\plugins\jet-elements\includes\addons\jet-elements-advanced-carousel.php</b> on line <b>2118</b>

P.S.:- I am developing website on local host so I dont have any url or credentials to share

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

The mentioned messages are warnings but not the errors and they can be ignored. Add this code in the wp-config.php file before the line “/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */” to hide them:

ini_set('display_errors','Off');
    ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL );
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login