#79327 Getting three different errors in Jupiter X (Elementor) – Please help

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Getting three different errors in Jupiter X (Elementor) – Please help

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m getting three different errors on my website which uses Jupiter X.

1. The contact form on my Homepage and Contact Us page is not working. When I check the browser console log it shows this error “POST https://site.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 500”. And after clicking the “Claim Here” button the form is not sending mail. (see attachment)
    2. When I turned on the debug option from wp-config file this error is showing above the Contact Us form  —- “Notice: Elementor\Controls_Manager::add_control_to_stack was called incorrectly. Cannot redeclare control with same name “_id”. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.0.0.) in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 5225″
    3. And lastly when I send one of the pages to the trash and tried to restore that page, then it gives me this error — “Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-includes/functions.php:5225) in /wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1296”.

Please provide help asap. Thank you

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Danish Iqbal.
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Ziadhul,

Could you please allow me to disable the plugins temporarily and downgrade some plugin versions to debug this issue?

Also, please share the FTP details so that I can check the error logs myself?

Regards.

Private
    Ziadhul Islam
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello Ziadhul,

1 – Seems like this issue is triggered by the latest version of the Elementor which somehow messes up the ID’s of the form. To fix the issue, I rolled back to the previous version of Elementor which is 2.9.14 because version 3 is very buggy.

Then, I added a random form on the page and updated the page which refreshed the form ID’s.

Finally, I removed that random form and the original form works fine now. Please check the site and let me know.

2 – This issue will be fixed in the next update of the Raven plugin. For now, I manually fixed it by modifying the code of the Raven plugin.

3 – I tried to restore a deleted page and it worked fine. Is this issue still happening?

Regards.

Jay

Hello,

I have the same error. let me know once you fix this error on the latest version.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank

Jay

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello @Jay,

You can check Jupiter X release notes here https://themes.artbees.net/support/jupiterx/release-notes/

Also, we released the Jupiter X Core plugin update, where the issue with broken pages after template import is fixed.

Regards.

Private
    Ziadhul Islam

Hello Ziadhul,

If I get it right, you wanted to remove all the links added by you on this topic which are not private? Right?

I removed or modified the links in this topic.

Please let me know if you meant something else.

Regards.

Private
    Ziadhul Islam
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

You’re welcome.

Regards.

Private
    Paulo Marques
    Private
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login