#45539 Global Header Footer

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Global Header Footer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am having some trouble setting up custom and global headers and footers. I have created a custom header and footer and set it to singular use, but it shows up on every page I create even the pages that I have set to use the global footer/header that I created.

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Please check agian, I just disabled display condition in your header template and your problem is now fixed: https://prnt.sc/qyrcc2

hello-d0214d5c

sorry, but I am not seeing “display condition” anywhere on my header template

hello-d0214d5c

nevermind, I found the display conditions. I had been setting those to singular, so it would only be a singular instance and not the entire site. Is that not what I should be doing? FYI after what you did the header and footer that I created as singular is still showing across the entire site…

Nodari Support Team

Hi Hello ūüôā

Well, you cant define different header for single posts and general site, there is no such option but you can use alternative method to achieve this goal, for example, let’s take a posts if you create custom template for your posts you can design your custom header in the single post template, by doing this you will have different header in your posts, same can be said for your other post types,

hello-d0214d5c

sorry, I think you may of misunderstood me. I have a header or footer that I set as single use, but it is showing globally. You could look specifically at a footer that I created called “Merlin Footer”. It is set to all singular, but shows up on any post or page that I create that uses the global footer and header.

Nodari Support Team

This is the problem with the display condition, this option is not working but our team will fix it as soon as possible, currently, it’s useless. As I said before if you want to have different footer (or Header) for the single post you have to design them in templates, setting footer or header by Elementor display condition will not work

hello-d0214d5c

thats a pretty big “useless” feature. Any idea when this will be fixed?

Nodari Support Team

Good morning

I understand and I agree with you, this bug is in progress and we will fix it as soon as possible, most probably in the next release of the theme, please take my apologies once again for this inconvenience

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login