#127336 Global Jupiter X Settings not working in some Jet elements

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Global Jupiter X Settings not working in some Jet elements

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi Artbee-Team,

there are some Jet-Elements where the global JupiterX-Settings we configured in the Customizer, are not working.
    For example, when we use Jet Popups or Listings from Jet Engine, we always have to adjust fonts, sizes and colors. They are not inherited from the customizer settings.
    Also when we adjust customizer settings, we always have to adjust these settings separately in the elements I addressed.
    Why is that? And how to fix that?

Thanks for help
    Alex

Nodari Support Team

Hi Alex

Well, that’s true, actually, that’s how it should work, the plugin has its own setting, and it’s better to set up in the particular element setting rather than globally in the theme setting, it is also not possible to include all the elements settings in the Theme Customizer, that would be a huge set of the settings impossible to manage 🙂
    The same happens for other elements as well in the JetElements, Theme customizer is intended to set global colors for elements like body, link, titles, etc, those elements are not depending on page builders and they need to be managed from the Theme Customizer,

I hope this makes sense 🙂

Have a good Alex

Alex Kurz

Well, i don’t know if it makes sense to me 😉
    But ok, for example, when i want to set the font type and font size for a PopUp in Jet PopUp where should I set this?
    And is it supposed to set this for each popup seperately? Even when all the popups appear on a single website?

Thanks
    Alex

Nodari Support Team

Hi Alex

“when i want to set the font type and font size for a PopUp in Jet PopUp where should I set this?” – in this case from Elementor, basically, if you are working with Elementor most of the elements can be styled from Elementor, but general elements like paragraph text and header texts will apply style from the customizer, but please note, they must be not styled by Elementor

Hope this makes more sense but I’m ready for any question 🙂

Alex Kurz

Hi Nodari,

sorry for the late reply.
    In your last sentence you said, that general elements like paragraphs ans headers will get their style from the customizer. So i would assume this also applies to font style ans size. Well, thats basically what I want. But the Jet Elements won’t use it. I there something i can do?

Thanks
    Alex

Nodari Support Team

Hi Alex

yes it should work, for example when you have paragraph in Jet elements it must take style from the customizer, if this is not working please provide example here and I will check why its not working.

Regards

Alex Kurz

Hi Nodari,
    thanks for your reply.
    Here would be an example:
    https://www.ejgp.de/freizeiten/
    When you scroll down to the listing below “Unsere Angebote” and click on a item.
    Then a Jet Popup will open up but the font inside the popup is another and the line spacing as well.
    Why is that?

Thanks
    Alex

Nodari Support Team

Hi Alex

Default font is applied in this case, https://prnt.sc/1v91c5p Alex, you just need to change style of the text in your popup, you are using Text widget here, easiest thing you can do is to style the text in that text editor 🙂

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login