#128797 Gravity form international phone number not working with JupiterX theme

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Gravity form international phone number not working with JupiterX theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Developed a website using JupiterX (Construction Theme) and built a gravity form to be placed on the landing page.  There was a request to use an international phone numbers form field which does not work correctly on the live page.  It is just a basic input field instead of options for an international phone numbers.  Tried switching the theme to twenty seventeen and I did see the phone number option working properly but once I switched it back to the original theme is was not working.

Turned off all plugins and was not able remove the error.  I believe this is a theme conflict?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Jake

Yes, I see the problem, I tried several things but unfortunately, I was not able to find the main problem, when our theme is activated form renders absolutely different DOM elements, I see you are using a third-party plugin to add this feature (International phone support) to the Gravity from, can you please reach out to the plugin author? they have better experience to debug such problems, if any cooperation is needed from our side we are ready

Thanks in advance and waiting for your reply

Best wishes

jake-3e266ef9

Thank you for the review Nodari.  Unfortunately with the 3rd party plugin turned off and plugins stripped down to the minimum I get the same result.  I have not been able to get the international phone number to work correctly at any point during testing with the theme.

Nodari Support Team

Hi jake

I’m not about to deactivate the plugin you are using, Ninja Form does not have such a feature to add international phone format to the form, you added that feature by the plugin and since it’s not working all the time I recommend to contact to the plugin author, usually they are good at debugging such problems

Let us know the results 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login