#132808 Have this problem on one site header look strange when you open the website

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Have this problem on one site header look strange when you open the website

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Have this problem on one site header look strange when you open the website in PC  ( no matter witch browser) but looks ok in Mac.

But is only the frontpage,  looks fine on other pages.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Looks like the login details don’t have administrative access, please provide that so we can check.

Regards

Private
    Sigurður Erlingsson
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

Right now, I am not able to replicate the issue on your website, whether I use a PC and Windows or not. I am trying with BrowserStack.com and with multiple OS, devices, and browsers and am not able to replicate the issue. I checked your backend and realized you already updated the Jupiter Donut plugin so I can not test this either. Can you confirm that the issue with the header is still happening? Because when it happens, then we can investigate what could be wrong.

Best regards

Private
    Sigurður Erlingsson

Oh, I see, thanks for informing me. So, I will close this ticket if you confirm that the issue is already resolved.

Bests

Private
    Sigurður Erlingsson
    Private
    Sigurður Erlingsson

Hi there,

This issue is not happening on my end and the devices that I’m testing. However, based on your screenshots, I don’t think it has anything to do with the browsers. It might be happening sometimes only. I recall similar issues were happening on some websites that did not allow the dynamic styles of Jupiter generates correctly. (Maybe permission issue or caching problem). I’m not sure which caching plugin are you using, (I see Kinsta Cache in your backend) but if you install and activate Autoptimize and aggregate the CSS files in one (using Autoptimize plugin), the issue should not happen again.

Hope this helps 🙂

Best regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login