#80495 Having issue with the contact page on my website

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Having issue with the contact page on my website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi team,

I’m having issue on the contact page of my website, could you help me ?

Apparently it’s a ACF problem.
    Many thanks !

Nodari Support Team

Hello Neraw

Sorry about that, we are aware, this problem is already reported and after review, we marked it with high priority, it will be fixed for the next update, stay tuned, and thank you for patience

Best regards

neraw.d-883a8566

Hi Nodari,

I don’t quite understand why your contact page on the template is working and on mine there is an issue..
    https://jupiter.artbees.net/ruminus/contact/

This shouldn’t be an issue fixed by future update, is it ?

Nodari Support Team

I understand your problem Neraw, this problem raised in the mix of the recent version WordPress, our theme, and Jupiter X core plugin, this combination cause failure of the contact form, however, it’s already reported and it has higher priority than other usual tasks, we will fix it as soon as possible.

If the contact form is an important part of your website you may use the Contact form 7 plugin as a temporary solution to receive inquiries on your website, soon we will fix this issue

If you still have any doubts just let me know 🙂

neraw.d-883a8566

Hi Nodari,

I’m still trying to figure option to custom my contact page for the client.

I would like to know if there would be a way for the menu to appear on non transparent background but just for this page ?
    as I wanted to put a video background just as the same as on the other page, but with the problem you told me about it doen’t seem doable.

Could you help ?
    Best Regards

Amir Rather Support Team

You can make a different header just for this page https://themes.artbees.net/docs/assigning-a-custom-header-to-a-specific-page/

If that is what you mean?

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login