#135212 Having trouble setting up Custom event posts via JetEngine for a partycentrum

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Having trouble setting up Custom event posts via JetEngine for a partycentrum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I installed one of jupiterx’s themes that had a premade “line-up” post type for upcoming dates, parties etc.. Template is called: Concert. Now I accidentally deleted the Line-up section about a week ago thinking I’d just remake it, but with no success and i’m getting really frustrated on the matter.

Could you assist me on my website getting it back into this state: https://jupiterx.artbees.net/concert/line-up/dustin-hansen-2 I have made a lot of changes in the mean time so I cannot just revert it back.

I keep getting errors and things not working when I’m trying to rebuild it and outdated video guides from 2018 on how to set-up a new post types via jet engine.

My client will use this post type to post their upcoming parties at location.

Thank you for your time.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Rutger

I imported Line up single template from scratch and now it’s set as a single template for your post type,
    Please note, I set it from the Customizer > Custom post and I removed display condition from the template, it’s not required when you set it from the customizer

Let me know if you still have any questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login