#78477 HEADBOARD PROBLEMS UPGRADING WORDPRESS to 5.5 OR ELEMENTOR to 3.0.1

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme HEADBOARD PROBLEMS UPGRADING WORDPRESS to 5.5 OR ELEMENTOR to 3.0.1

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello, I use Jupiter x with Elementor, everything was working correctly until Elementor was updated to Version 3.01 I have problems with the header, the second Header (sticky) stopped working, I cannot change headers in the “Customize” panel of wordpress either, I do the process without succeeding in the changes, this is the website with problems:

Ubicación de los Header:

• Header pagina de inicio “cabecera-1”
    • Header todo el sitio “cabecera-sitio”
    • Header Behavior/Sticket “cabecera-1_fija”

Will Elementor or Jupiter be the problem?, Please if you can help me, thank you very much.

This image indicates the Personalization panel, changes do not occur when changing templates in both (My Templates and Behavior).

Thanks again, I will appreciate some guidance in this regard.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please rollback Elementor to version 2.9.14 in Elementor > Tools > Version Control https://prnt.sc/u6o2go as there are incompatibility issues since version 3.0.

Our developers are working on the problem to release the theme update with fixes as soon as possible.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

Emiliano Méndez

Hi thanks…! for the answer, I will follow your instructions …

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome 🙂

Emiliano Méndez

Hello, I have solved the header problem by disabling Elementor Pro, for now the website is working with Elementor (normal) Version 2.9.14, and Pro disabled, change the Elemntor Pro menu (nav menu) this is the one that produced the error , by Jupiter X Navigation Menu.

There is only one small problem: the “ABOUT THE PROJECT” button is stuck in the Navigation Menu, which has a sub button, I couldn’t help it.

I hope my experience contributes to solve the problem since Jupiter X is a very good tool.

https://sembrandosaberes.cl/

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I can’t log in with the credentials from your first post.

Could you please check them?

Do you want to remove that button in the submenu?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Emiliano Méndez

Hello, I don’t want to delete the “Acerca del proyecto” button, the following happens: This button contains a submenu which leaves it fixed (active / green color) is always active, when clicking on other buttons, the button is always active ( green color).

If you click on other buttons it moves to the corresponding title but you will notice that it is always green.

This happens only with the submenu, I remove the submenu and it works perfect.

I do not know if I understand,

When can we update and activate Elementor Pro and Elementor normal? Right now my websites are working with Elementor (Normal) Version 2.9.14 and elementor pro deactivated.

Thank you very much…!

https://sembrandosaberes.cl/

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Please try this line of CSS(add to Jupiter X > Customize > Additional CSS) to see if it helps?

a#sm-1598682586902658-1 {
        color: #d7d1b6 !important;
    }

Regards

Emiliano Méndez

Thank you very much, the CSS line did not work, but let’s leave it like that while we wait for news about the new version of the theme to be able to update the website without problems, thank you very much for everything …!

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login