#130432 Header colour change

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Header colour change

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hey guys,

you’ve been helping me with this https://www.thedigitalage.co.nz/Townandcountry2/

I’m just about to purchase another instance and am setting up a website for another customer in the same industry but they are looking to use a different colour scheme, more yellow etc. Can the header and other colours like the orange button etc all be changed?

Thanks,

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sure, you can change all colors in the installed template to your needs.

The Elementor widgets have styling settings where you can set colors. If you need our assistance regarding this matter just send us wp-admin login details to the new site in the private reply and specify the section which needs to be edited.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Aran Mak
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome 🙂

Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Private
    Aran Mak
    Nodari Support Team

hey there

basically they’re all background colors of the Elementor sections, for header you need to open header template and for footer, footer template, section background color or background image can be changed from the Style tab of Elementor section.
    Same for buttons and icons, you will be able to change style from the style tab.

Aran, friendly tip, your question is directly related to usability of Elementor, so if you want spend less time in developing sites I definitely recommend to get more familiar with Elementor first 😉

Regards

Private
    Aran Mak
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

It is understandable. Technology has changed since that time. Elementor is a great page builder if you get to know it.

Bests

Aran Mak

Definitely! Beats saving notepad and clicking open in explorer haha!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login