#94854 Header drop sticki header menu problem

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Header drop sticki header menu problem

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve created new sticky header, like it should be, for eg. here:

And on the Jupiter Customizer it looks ok, but at the real website there is no menu. What could be the problem?

Best

Maciek

Maciek Mazij

Ok, It’s started working, I suppose something hadn’t been refreshed.

Maciek Mazij

But 🙂
    There is other problem 🙂 If I want to add Condition to both of the different Elementor Header: one for the “defoult/normal” one and second for the Sticki header, for one the same page (Condition for eg the Front Page), there is a conflict – because Elementor don’t understand that the one header is defoult and the second is for stick purpous.

How to solve this problem – how to add the same Conditions for two headers to work properly?

Best

Maciek

Maciek Mazij

And,
    Is it possible to make other conditions of normal and sticki header with Juipiter Customizer and/or Elementor Themes???

Best / Maciek

Maciek Mazij

Mobile Header:

1. How to make mobile header hide when you scroll down the page – like on most websites it is – and it shows when you scroll up. I remember “old good” Jupiter, where this obviously useful option was set as default.
    2. How to make mobile header with horizontal rows: Eg. hamburger menu | logo | cart. Now, whet it is all vertical it is redundant big and clumsy.

Best/Maciek

Nodari Support Team

Hi Maciek

Sorry for the delay,
    The question needs a little bit more info, our options for header and the sticky header does not have conditions, you can simply set them from customizing> header, no any other conditions are needed to set, are we talking about the same?
    Please provide a screenshot and link to your website,

Please note, if you also include access details to your site it will definitely shorten resolution time

Private
    Maciek Mazij
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

1) You can have different headers and Sticky headers on each page, however, the Shop default and shop single pages will use the Global Header set in Customize > Header always, this is by default, So I suggest you set a Header and Stick Header you want for the Shop pages in Customize > Header and then for each individual page you can choose different ones like https://themes.artbees.net/docs/assigning-a-custom-header-to-a-specific-page/

2) Yes, it is possible to make it smoother, please add this CSS code in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.jupiterx-header-sticked .jupiterx-site:not(.jupiterx-site-body-border) .jupiterx-header.jupiterx-header-sticky-custom.jupiterx-header-custom > .elementor:last-of-type:not(:first-of-type) {
        transition: top 2s ease-in-out;
    }

If you want to enhance it just change 2s to something else

Have a great day

Maciek Mazij

Hi,

Thank you for your response. The individual header solution what you wrote will not resolve the issue, because on Templates I do not have Header and Sticki Header. The smooth header solution is not the one I’ve asked. And there are still other issues I wrote 4 days ago, that are not solved, and I do not have answer for them. I would be happy to know the solutions. So, to sum up:

1. If I understand it this solution of individual header you wrote: https://themes.artbees.net/docs/assigning-a-custom-header-to-a-specific-page/  it will not allow me to do the Header and Sticky Headre – How to make Header and Sticky Headrer for individual pages (with smooth header)? And if I have Elementor Pro I can assign (make Conditions) chosen Header Template to particular set of pages, like woocommerce pages, so I assume this will be more comfortable option to assigne headers – If no, if there is a conflict, please let me know, but right now it seem to work).
    2. Smooth Header – first of all, I paste it, but it doesn’t work (maybe I did it wrong or smth). But, As far as I understand what you wrote this code will not do what I asked – I wanted, that:
      • the “normal” header was smoothly changing his dimension to the sticky header.
      • Not – sliding out and sliding in
    3. How to make mobile header hide when you scroll down the page – like on most websites it is – and it shows when you scroll up. I remember “old good” Jupiter, where this obviously useful option was set as default.
    4. How to make mobile header with horizontal rows: Eg. hamburger menu | logo | cart. Now, whet it is all vertical it is redundant big and clumsy.

Best/Maciek

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

1) You can set Header and Sticky Header for individual pages as well see https://prnt.sc/vvvn0o

2) Regarding your question, I’m afraid there is no such transition of the sticky header in the theme, unfortunately, without customization of the theme functions this is not possible, such changes require custom work, as an alternative you may consider to find third party plugins which may offer similar transitions. The provided CSS only makes the animation a bit slower

3) The Sticky Header can be disabled for Mobile or Tabs simply by disabling here https://prnt.sc/vvvjot

4) I created a separate mobile view with all elements in one row for you please check now.

Regards

Maciek Mazij

Hi there,

Thanks for your response and settings some new things that help me.
    1) Ok, thanks.

2) OK. It’s better to know that it is impossible with current options than struggling days or weeks searching how to do it. Thanks.

3) It’s not a complete solution, because I would like to have sliding header when I scroll up, but It is not must-have for me, so ok, I will just use that, thanks.

4) Thank you.

5) As I said before, I’ve pasted your code with “smooth header” thing changing the sliding pace, but it is not working – could you look why it’s not working?

Best, Maciek

Maciek Mazij

Hi,
    5) The “smooth” delay started finally working when I change the “Weird JWB Header” into the other Header Template.  This  “Weird JWB Header” makes a lot of problem at my JupiterX-JetWooBuilder website, as it has some strong overriding attributes and I cannot even delate it and change for another one on Woopages. This issue is described in thread #96028.

Currently, this “smooth” header option is working only on main page, where I am using the Customizer. On other websites, like https://ohmycat.cat/ohmycat-products/ is set this “Weird JWB Header”.
    BUT this “smooth” header is not smooth – this seconds that I can change changes only the delay of sliding down. To be “smooth” – not “aggressive” it needs to move slowly – not to have a higher delay between sliding off and sliding in. If there is any solution for this I would be really thankful 🙂

Amir Rather Support Team

The only difference I can think of is the Offset Value, please set the Offset here https://prnt.sc/vxki7k the same as it is for the Home page in Customize > Header to see any difference?

Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login