#46727 Header Error messages

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Header Error messages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have just updated my php to 7.3 and in doing so have also updated jupiter X,wp bakery, and slider Rev 6.

After the update and updating all my plugins, I started receiving these error messages.

I did some forum research and it seems like there may be an issue with Jupiter Donut.

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /homepages/44/d290347056/htdocs/new/wp-content/plugins/jupiter-donut/includes/helpers/minify/src/Minifier.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/44/d290347056/htdocs/new/wp-content/plugins/jupiter-donut/jupiter-donut.php:429) in /homepages/44/d290347056/htdocs/new/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6029

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/44/d290347056/htdocs/new/wp-content/plugins/jupiter-donut/jupiter-donut.php:429) in /homepages/44/d290347056/htdocs/new/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1252

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/44/d290347056/htdocs/new/wp-content/plugins/jupiter-donut/jupiter-donut.php:429) in /homepages/44/d290347056/htdocs/new/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1265

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/44/d290347056/htdocs/new/wp-content/plugins/jupiter-donut/jupiter-donut.php:429) in /homepages/44/d290347056/htdocs/new/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1268

Thanks in advance.

Alexander Support Team

Hello,

Yes, it’s related to Jupiter Donut and PHP version 7.3.

To fix the issue I added the following code in your wp-config.php file:

ini_set('display_errors','Off');
    ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL );
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Please check the site now.

Regards.

Ben Siard

Hello Alexander,

I think that did the trick! Thank you so much for your prompt response!

Regards,
    Ben

Alexander Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome 🙂

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login