#133203 Header Menù link not working and some translation problem

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Header Menù link not working and some translation problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have 2 problems:

1. Menù links and sidebar links are not working in some pages like (https://christianebojer.com/suonoterapia/)
    2. At the and of a blog post, Previus and Next articles mix 2 languages (Italian & German)
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Gianluca,

Sorry for the delayed response.

1 – Right after the page load, the JS script from this plugin causing the menus not to work:

Cookie and Consent Solution for the GDPR & ePrivacy

If you deactivate this plugin, the issue will be resolved. I checked its codes and realized it’ is preventing the click action to be happening. You need to contact the plugin author to give you a solution otherwise it’s better to keep this plugin deactivated.

Sidenote: In order to find the source of this problem, I had to deactivate the Page Cache, OpCache, and database cache on your W3 Total Cache plugin and then deactivate the Autoptimize JS and HTML minification and LazyLoad options. I personally don’t recommend such a way to optimize the WordPress websites made by Jupiter X. It’s better to use Autoptimize alone without LazyLoad option and keep the W3 Total Cache plugin deactivated. The Fastest Cache plugin will also do a great job here. WP Rocket is another good plugin.

2 – Regarding the next/previous links, I can see that the links are already translated. Please check my attached screenshot. Am I looking in the wrong direction? Can you please specify where should I look for the issue (on a screenshot)? Thanks

Private
    Gianluca Destro
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Gianluca,

You are right, I just realized that it’s a bug with WPML and comes from our theme. I reported it to our developers and soon someone will take care of it. I will update you right after that. For now, if it’s possible, please deactivate the next/previous button in Customizer -> Blog -> Single. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the heads up and report!

Best

Private
    Gianluca Destro
    This reply has been marked as private.

Anytime 🙂

I will keep you updated.

Hi Gianluca,

Our developers discovered that it’s a WPML issue as it happens on the Twenty Twenty theme as well. Apparently, in the new version of WPML, the next_post_link() and previous_post_link() are acting like this and since Jupiter X and the other themes are all using this function to get the next and previous article links, it encounters this problem. It’s better to contact WPML support and ask for a fix in this case. I will report this to them as well.

Bests

Update from WPML team:

Thanks for this - I've just checked with the team and this is a known issue with Elementor. We're on it! Thanks again.

Apparently, if you deactivate the Elementor, the issue will be resolved, but WPML will make a fix for it anyway.

Bests

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login