#132977 Header / menu not working right after transfering the website
manu.parssinen-b7f2663d 1 week, 3 days ago
My customer has a working website done with Jupiter X at
They wanted a new website based on that one, so I purchased another licence of Jupiter X (the recently activated one).
Then I used WPVivid Backup to make backup of the website and retrieved them at the new website at https://www.sdpvantaakerava.fi/ (currently hidden from public with “coming soon”).
Everything worked well, except the header/menu got completely broken and not even after spending hours I have been able to figure out how to fix it.
I’ve attached images and access credentials to the new website. I wonder if you could help me here, I would need the site in working order soon.
I see that the Site Health complains about insufficient PHP memory, but it is set at 1536M from the Control Panel… So this is a mystery too.
All the best,
ManuNodari Support Team 1 week, 3 days ago
Sorry, but access credentials did not work, and I’m unable to log in, please check access details: https://prnt.sc/1v4yaav
Regardsmanu.parssinen-b7f2663d 1 week, 3 days ago
Should work now, sorry about that.
ManuAlexander Hutsol Support Team 1 week, 3 days ago
I’ve added this code in the wp-config.php file to fix the issue:
Please clear the cache and check the site now
Regards.manu.parssinen-b7f2663d 1 week, 3 days ago
Excellent! Thank you very much, would’ve never thought of that.Alexander Hutsol Support Team 1 week, 3 days ago
You are welcome 🙂
Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.