#128875 Header not fully updated online (mobile)

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Header not fully updated online (mobile)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Dear Admin Team,

My header looks perfect on the Customizer or when I view the pages or when the page is edited with Elementor (as well on the responsive mode, Mobile or Tablet).

However, when I access my web site through my Mobile, the logo in the header is not updated and from the Home page the link on the logo is opening the page from the original Template.

I looked at every potential issue from the Cache, but it did not make any difference … help please 🙂

Damien

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    damien.valdenaire-40e87065
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I see that Primary Logo image is broken in Customizer > Logos https://prnt.sc/1pn795c .

Also upload Mobile Logo https://prnt.sc/1pn7x9k .

Then check the site on mobile.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

thanks for the quick feedback,

surprisingly, when i go to Customize, I do not see the same … the logo is appearing well … see attached.

I’m following the path Appearence/ Customize / Logos … is there another area for the Customizer? or you see it from a different URL?

I realize that when I open my wp-admin with Microsoft Edge (what I used to do), or with Firefox, there’s some differences on the web site … especially on the header/Logo …

Now I’ve updated the logo in the Customizer (via FireFox), but the online version does not show the logo on my Mobile … yet …

Private
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

thanks for the help 🙂

I’ve reloaded the logos, but I do not se any change on my Mobile (… and I was not seeing the missing image in the Library as you did …).

I have this message in the site health section: “The required module, imagick, is not installed, or has been disabled.” ; however I installed the PlugIn “ImageMagick Engine”, but it does not seem to be enough …

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please contact your hosting provider support and ask them to activate Imagick module on the server.

After that check the logo.

Regards.

Dear Support Team,

thanks a lot for all the recommendations  ; I’ve sorted out the issue with  the error message for the module “imagick”. It is now ok with the Logo after having reloaded it.

Now it seems that I have to re-load all the other pictures; this is what i’ll do.

Damien

Amir Rather Support Team

Glad to hear that.

You’re most welcome 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login