#79049 Header Overlap Option Creating a Screen Width Extension

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Header Overlap Option Creating a Screen Width Extension

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys

One on my sites I have been setting up the page title sections and I’ve noticed that in Customizer >> Headers and set the header to Overlap the content it makes all the pages slightly wider than the screen resulting in a horizontal scroll bar. What can I do to get rid of this? I’ve tested it on multiple pages but as a global and as a page specific option and on multiple devices.

Its a small thing but I like to make sure all my sites are 100% accurate for screen sizes where possible.

Also, since the update to WordPress 5.5 I’m finding that as I edit pages the sections and content are disappearing and I have to save and reload the page. Is this an issue with Jupiter 7’s theme or Elementor?

Thanks

Pete

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Pete,

My apologies for the delay. For the page size wider than the screen, I settled the body margin to 0 in the Customizer -> Site Settings -> Styles -> Body, and the issue appears to be resolved.

Regarding the sections disappearing, it’s the first time we receive such an issue. Can you kindly let me know on which page did you see it last time and what section had this problem?

Bests

Pete Murray

Hi Mohsin

Sorry for the delayed reply. Thanks for sorting. I’ll keep that one pinned as a potential issue for future builds. It does worry me slightly that this causes the code to become a bit bloated. I’ve had to do similar workaround before with Custom CSS and it concerns me that it bloats and slows the sites down. For instance, none of my sites gets a particularly good Google Page Speed Score and this tends to be down to a large amount of CSS and a lot of resources being used.

In terms of the disappearing content, I believe this was an issue with Elementor and WordPress 5.5 which has been resolved.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I checked the site performance via GTMetrix and got this result:

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/petem8.sg-host.com/fMGzuePI

To get the site loading faster, please follow these suggestions:

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login