#152666 Header problem on different pages

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Header problem on different pages

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hey Team,

I have been using this theme for a long time and I have a problem on headers on pages. Actually I lost that settings after major updates.

The problem is that I am trying to use different header slider for different languages. I have 3 pages for 3 languages. [ kurumsal(TR)-Corporate(EN)-À propos de nous(FR) ] I have 3 different sliders for every languages. but When I change the slider on a page, it changes on all pages.

How do I apply 3 different sliders to 3 different pages.

Need your help guys 🙁

Okan OGRAS

Guys I couldnt edit my post. My plugin”simple-translate” added itself to this post Sorry.(I will be glad if you remove “simple-translate” part

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    Okan OGRAS
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Okan

Can you please try it agian?

This is what I did, from the customizer, I assigned a corresponding header template for each language, https://prnt.sc/5Q6pnh5WVXK8
    Now make sure each template has its own unique content, in this case sliders.

Regards

Okan OGRAS

Hey team,

What ever I do its not changing at all. I getting crazy almost. I need your help about it. I will be glad if you can do that. This header request only for 1 page in 3 diferent languages. That page is corporate pages. I sent picture whict picture belong which pages.

need a magical touch 🙁

Best Regards

Okan

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Okan OGRAS

Hi Nodari,

Same for me. Then I need to resolve this issue first :). Please do not close this case. I will fix and try. And I will turn you back.

Nodari Support Team

Hi

Ok, just update this ticket once you are ready

Regards

Okan OGRAS

Hey again Nodari,

I didnt resolve the issue but I changed request timeout settings and you can change the header but it take some time (approximetely 1 min.)

also, I tried to change headers for 3 languages using customizer like you said but its all same. All 3 pages showing same header 🙁

Can you check it out please

Best Regards,

Okan

Nodari Support Team

Hi Okan

Sorry for the delay
    Let me clarify one question, Do you want this template on all your pages for the entire site or we are just talking on these 3 pages?

Regards

Okan OGRAS

Hey Nodari,

it will be enough for these 3 pages

Nodari Support Team

Hi

Ok, then customizer is not an option, if we do this from customizer it will be added for all pages through the site.
    in this case you have easier solution, just add thiese sections to each pages individually, can you do that?

In order to make it more simple, open your header template, for example Turkish, save it as a template and then use it on Turkish page.

Regards

Okan OGRAS

Hey Nodari,

I did this before. I created Temp for every language and assigned to relevant pages individually. Last assigned header template apply globaly somehow Whenever I assigned a picture to relevant header template.

Actually I created ticket after that fail.

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Okan OGRAS

Hey Nodari,

AFAIK we will not use the header feature. We will add header like page content. But Did you analyze the problem? What is the problem on it?

BR

Okan

Nodari Support Team

Hi Okan

Yes, that’s what I meant 🙂

Well, no, this will require in depth investigation and we are very serious when site is production, if you want to know it you can setup staging environment and I will investigate it, but I don’t think it worths the time since your current solution is better than previous

Kind regards Okan

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login