#134063 Heavy page

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Heavy page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello Artbees

I need your help, please. On this live website (built with Jupiter X) only one of the pages cannot be changed/adapted unless I push the PHP memory for the website to the maximum. With the standard PHP memory, all other pages on this website have no problem, only this specific page gives me a server error message when I try to update changes. I can only update the page when I push the website’s PHP memory to the maximum.

Please have a look at the page and let me know what you think makes this page so heavy. This is the page: https://actsys.co.za/about-us/

At the moment, you will be able to operate on the page as the PHP is still on maximum.

My theory as to what could be causing problems:
    • The top part of the page draws on a total of eight templates.
    • The address list at the bottom of the page could be built in a more compact way by using icon lists.

Please let me know your thoughts. I would like to hear your opinion before I go through the time-consuming exercise of rebuilding the page.

Best regards,
    Willem

Nodari Support Team

Hi Willem

This page does not look heavy, you have only several elements here, something else is happening here, try to optimize the database by using the Wp Optimize plugin, clear revisions and then let’s try again, another solution is to rebuild this page on a fresh page, I think this might help as well

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login