#45955 Help updating Jupiter Theme to 6.4

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Help updating Jupiter Theme to 6.4

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I am a big fan of Jupiter (have purchased over 6 times), but my current website seems to be having a few bugs. I think this is because I’m running a slightly older version of Jupiter. When I try to update the theme, though, it says I am not allowed to do so/the update is not available. I’m hoping someone can help me update the theme, and get rid of the issue in the screenshot — the images are staggered, when they should be all the same height and there should be all the same size.

Thanks.

Alexander Support Team

Hello,

I was trying to log in to your site dashboard with the login details you provided but, unfortunately, I got the “Login Incorrect” error message.

In case the automatic update doesn’t work you can update the theme in one of the alternative methods (via WP Dashboard or via FTP) as described in this article:

The latest theme archive can be downloaded here https://themes.artbees.net/dashboard/releases/

Important! Don’t forget to create full site backup including the database before starting the update process.

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login