#132567 Help using Jet Tabs in JetMenu

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Help using Jet Tabs in JetMenu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have a project that would like to have a mega menu with vertical options and the side section of the menu change background image and content as you hover over them. I used JetTabs and JetMenu to make this happen. Everything is working great…except for one big issue… The active tab content is still being set to “visibility:visible” with an .active-content class even when the menu is not being hovered over. This is causing issues with being able to click on anything in the main area of the site that is below that area.

I have tried multiple CSS tricks to fix this and even jQuery (though I’m not good at it). I just need some help in figuring out how to remove the .active-content class from the tab after the user is not hovering over the menu anymore. That would solve my problem.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Molly,

You can probably resolve this issue using such a CSS:

#jet-menu-item-120:not(.jet-menu-hover) .jet-sub-mega-menu {
        display: none;
    }

Which will remove the sub menu when you are not hovering on it. I tried this on my inspector and it works fine. Would you please try it as well?

Bests

Molly Doolittle

Thank you! That worked!! I tried CSS, but not that particular way to select it. You just saved the day 🙂

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Glad to hear that it helped 🙂

Bests

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login