#152711 Hide featured image

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Hide featured image

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi there!

How do I hide the featured image of the page on the front end?

I want to set pages with featured images for some other purposes but I do not want them to be visible on the front end.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Different ways to achieve this depend on how the Posts are shown.

If you’re using the Default Post Layout the Featured Images can be turned off in Customise/Theme Styles > Blog > Blog Single

and if a Custom Elementor Template is used Featured Image needs to be disabled in the Template itself.

Regards

William Jhon

That option applies to blog posts. I needed the option for pages and I find it here: http://prntscr.com/Py076L_GSJV8

But it does not apply to listings created by the Listdom plugin. Where I can change it for the listings?

The plugin does not have this option. It inherits the option from the theme.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there,

In that case, we can use Custom CSS to hide the Featured Images from these pages.

Can you provide the page link, please?

Regards

Private
    William Jhon
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Try this CSS in Customize > Additional CSS:

.listdom-listing .jupiterx-post-image {
        display: none;
    }

Regards

Private
    William Jhon
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

A Sidebar seems to be active on the Page

Here is how to turn it off https://themes.artbees.net/docs/removing-the-sidebar-globally/

Regards

Private
    William Jhon
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

This seems to be created with the Listdom plugin, need to check its settings first.

Provide the login credentials for that.

Regards

Private
    William Jhon
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there,

Try this CSS:

.lsd-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type="text"], .lsd-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type="number"], .lsd-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] textarea, .lsd-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type="email"], .lsd-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type=password], .lsd-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type=tel], .lsd-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type=url], .lsd-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type=search], .lsd-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type=date], .lsd-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] select, .lsd-form-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type="text"], .lsd-form-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type="number"], .lsd-form-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] textarea, .lsd-form-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type="email"], .lsd-form-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type=password], .lsd-form-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type=tel], .lsd-form-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type=url], .lsd-form-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type=search], .lsd-form-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] input[type=date], .lsd-form-row div[class*="lsd-col-"] select {
        padding: 12px !important;
    }
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login