#80935 Ho to access the “Module Templates” from the Sliders e.g. SR?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Ho to access the “Module Templates” from the Sliders e.g. SR?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can sombody tell me how can I access the “Module Templates” from the Sliders e.g. SR?

It is just possible via a code which I have to buy or how can I access them?

I look forward for your soon feedback!

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Thank you for question Frank

Yes, that’s true, Im sorry but this feature is restricted in the plugin when its included in the theme, we included the plugin for free in the theme, and you use it without any problem, however, the plugin author restricted access to premade templates and addons, to unlock them you need to buy license directly from the author

Best regards ๐Ÿ™‚

Frank E..

Thanks this already covers the main question.

Is this the case for all slider Plugins delivered with the Theme? Or is there one from the others which allows the access to the predefined templates?

Nodari Support Team

Thank you for the positive feedback Frank

Well, basically we have this slider and it has this issue, however, this model can be seen in other plugins as well, for example, JetPopup is asking for activation to import templates, Elementor is also requiring to be a premium member for templates (and other features) in general this model very popular in the premium plugins when they are included in the theme, its part of their marketing ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login