#126436 home page does not shown ın menu creation area

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme home page does not shown ın menu creation area

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

home page does not shown ın menu creation area. There is an error shown below for home page. Full screens attached.
    <div id=”wpwrap”>
    <div id=”wpcontent”>
    <div id=”wpbody” role=”main”>
    <div id=”wpbody-content”>
    <div class=”wrap”>
    <div id=”nav-menus-frame” class=”wp-clearfix”>
    <div id=”menu-settings-column” class=”metabox-holder”><form id=”nav-menu-meta” class=”nav-menu-meta” enctype=”multipart/form-data” method=”post”>
    <div id=”side-sortables” class=”accordion-container”>
    <ul class=”outer-border”>
    <li id=”add-post-type-page” class=”control-section accordion-section open add-post-type-page”>
    <div class=”accordion-section-content “>
    <div class=”inside”>
    <table class=”xdebug-error xe-warning” dir=”ltr” border=”1″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”1″>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <th colspan=”5″ align=”left” bgcolor=”#f57900″>( ! ) Warning: Creating default object from empty value in C:\wamp64\www\wp-admin\includes\nav-menu.php on line <i>407</i></th>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <th colspan=”5″ align=”left” bgcolor=”#e9b96e”>Call Stack</th>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <th align=”center” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>#</th>
    <th align=”left” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>Time</th>
    <th align=”left” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>Memory</th>
    <th align=”left” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>Function</th>
    <th align=”left” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>Location</th>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td align=”center” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>1</td>
    <td align=”center” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>0.0003</td>
    <td align=”right” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>416184</td>
    <td bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>{main}( )</td>
    <td title=”C:\wamp64\www\wp-admin\nav-menus.php” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>…\nav-menus.php<b>:</b>0</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td align=”center” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>2</td>
    <td align=”center” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>0.6225</td>
    <td align=”right” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>12732600</td>
    <td bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>do_accordion_sections( )</td>
    <td title=”C:\wamp64\www\wp-admin\nav-menus.php” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>…\nav-menus.php<b>:</b>933</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td align=”center” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>3</td>
    <td align=”center” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>0.6229</td>
    <td align=”right” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>12733216</td>
    <td bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>wp_nav_menu_item_post_type_meta_box( )</td>
    <td title=”C:\wamp64\www\wp-admin\includes\template.php” bgcolor=”#eeeeec”>…\template.php<b>:</b>1516</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    <div id=”posttype-page” class=”posttypediv”></div>
    </div>
    </div>

</div>
    </form></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div id=”a11y-speak-assertive” class=”a11y-speak-region” aria-live=”assertive” aria-relevant=”additions text” aria-atomic=”true”></div>

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

First I suggest you disable all 3rd party plugins except Jupiter X Core, Advanced Custom Fields, and Elementor to see if this is a plugin conflict?

Waiting for your reply 🙂

digitalhedef-3a88f92c

all 3rd part plugis deactiveted except Jupiter X Core, Advanced Custom Fields, and Elementor. There is no any conflict. But does not work. I have still same problem. Error screens attached.

digitalhedef-3a88f92c

Also another problem is I can not use all elements. Some elements in elementor editor are blocked as pro. Why I can not use pro elements or header templates. I have already bought this template. Should I pay for pro elements again?

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

1. I need some more info on this warning problem, what is the version of PHP on your localhost? what happens when you activate the default WordPress theme? I believe this problem is related to the hosting environment and not to the theme or WordPress, is there any chance to upload your project online? you may use this free hosting for testing purposes: https://infinityfree.net/

2. Its Elementor Pro, no need to purchase it because everything in Jupiter X was built by Elementor Free version, and no need to pay extra

Waiting for your reply

digitalhedef-3a88f92c

we can not upload our to online host. Thats why I  offered to share anydesk or teamviewer connection id to remote control. if u connet our localhost computer I can show u all problems one by one.

• php version 7.3.21
    • wordpress version 5.7.2

elementor pro widget panel attached.

digitalhedef-3a88f92c

I have resolved first problem. (home page does not shown ın menu creation area)

Now, only problem is the I can not use all widgets of elementor. Some useful widgets are lock as pro title.

Nodari Support Team

Hi

Thanks for update

regarding Pro widgets, as I said before they are not used in Jupiter X, our theme is using only free Elementor and only widgets from the free version, it’s your choice to purchase the Pro version, however, as I said it’s not used in any demo of Jupiter X.
    Please also consider, Premium plugins like Jet Element is already included with the theme, you can install it from Jupiter X control panel > Plugin, this and other plugins contains extra widgets for Elementor

Regards

digitalhedef-3a88f92c

I bought “The Seven Theme” a few weeks ago. In the Seven Theme all theese elements was included. If you are not support theese elements, I have to turn back to the Seven Theme. Thank you.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

No, The 7 Theme doesn’t provide ELementor Pro with the Theme see https://take.ms/n3LLf

It just has Full Elementor, Elementor Pro, and PRO Elements compatibility just like our Jupiter X Theme.

In fact, none of the Themes on Envato provide Elemetor Pro as a bundled plugin.

Regards

digitalhedef-3a88f92c

No, its provides the pro elements i can prove it. I’m using the The Seven Theme on my another website right now. You can check my screenshots. (attached)

1.png and 2.png= Their theme info page. You can see the pro elemets info clearly.

3. png=Elementor editor of my other website. I can use all pro elements. They are not locked as u see.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

The elements you showed have “The7” label https://prnt.sc/1g34cnv , it means they were added by the7 authors, they are not included in Elementor Pro.

If you want to use Elementor Pro widgets, you need to buy their license and activate in the Elementor plugin settings.

Thank you.

Regards.

digitalhedef-3a88f92c

In the end of the story, I can use all pro elements without any paymet. All pro elements, saving widgets as temlate and more features are unlocked.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I found that they integrated Pro elements with this plugin:

https://proelements.org/

Do you mean that the Elementor Pro license is activated in The7 theme when you installed it?

Do you see the license activated in the Elementor settings.

Please take our apologies, but in our theme we provide only full Elementor free version and additionally JX elements.

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login