#47520 How can I create custom template for Categories?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme How can I create custom template for Categories?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How can I create custom template for post categories? I want something I can edit with Elementor. And where are the template files for post categories?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Nicholas

This is how it can be done,

1. You have to create an archive template in Elementor, this process is explained here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rDIS1Li4jM
    2. Once you create an archive template you need to assign it to your categories, this can be done from Appearance > customize > Blog > blog archive, from default choose custom and select your template

Tats it 🙂

If anything did not work come back with your access details and I will help you

nicholas pederson

great! but how can I add custom blocks of text to each category that are different on each page? I need a distinct FAQ section at the bottom of each category page.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Nicholas

Can you tell me what text you want to display on the category archive? I’m afraid such a thing is not quite possible, archive templates are supposed to display archives under the selected category, you cant add static text or elements to the archive template. One thing that is possible ist o add descriptions to teach category and then call them on the category archive page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login