#78360 How can i send the fixed footer to foreground

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme How can i send the fixed footer to foreground

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The custom footer i created is always covered by main contents background, how can i send the fixed footer to the foreground?

Nodari Support Team

hey there

As I can see Footer is covered by the Complianz GDPR notice and not by the theme content, https://prnt.sc/u6omnd you can move this cookie notice little bit higher by this css code:

.cc-banner.cc-bottom {
    bottom: 63px;
    }

If you have other ideas on how to fix it let me know and I will try to help you

Dietmar Faiss

The Complianz GDPR notice is not the problem, after I deactivated the plugin the content still covers the footer. See attached screenshots.

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Dietmar Faiss

Hi Nodari,

What you show me describes the problem: the footer is covered by content when scrolling.
    But the footer should cover the content when scrolling.
    So still the question: How can i send the fixed footer to foreground?

Switch to footer static option is not the solution.

Nodari Support Team

Dietmar, that’s how it supposed to work

this css will bring it on foreground add it in Appearance > customize > additional css:

@media (min-width: 768px){
    .jupiterx-footer-fixed {
        z-index: 99;
    }
    }

Hope it helps

Dietmar Faiss

Great man, it works!

I thought that it had to do with the z-index. I tried to fill in for example “99” in the footer Templates z-index form fields but obviously it is not possible to influence jupiterx-footer-fixed in the footer template layout.

Thank you!

Nodari Support Team

Really happy to hear that ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, its Z-index but with the page builder, you cant reach proper element to correct it,

I will close this case now, feel free to open new tickets ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login